Chapter 30

A/N:Sorry for the late UD

An hour later,Kim called Xian to go in her room with his mom.They called room service and they ate brunch.Then,they got dressed and went to Ocean adventure first.They saw a bunch of different fishes,Cetaceas,and Sealions.They hugged the sealion,shook its paw and had pictures taken with it.They even watched people riding dolphins.

"Xian,gusto mong i-try?"Kim asked."Ang alin?" "To ride a dolphin." "Ikaw na lang." "Come on,it's fun,I'll take a picture of you." "Huwag na." "Bakit?Takot ka?" "Hindi sa ganun,ayaw kong mabasa." "Ano ka?Meron ka namang extra clothes eh,come on."

"Fine."They paid so Xian could ride the dolphin.He swam with it and he had fun.They watched sealions eat and move.They went to the aquarium and took some pictures.After that,they went to the bay and just admired the view.

They had lunch again at Max's and went back to the hotel to rest for a bit.Xian stayed in Kim's room so they could watch together.His mom brought some dvds and so they watched movies.In the middle of the movie,Kim fell asleep on Xian's shoulder.He carried her to her bed,put a blanket over her and continued watching sitting on the bed next to him.

An hour later,he finished the movie and so he turned the tv off and took a nap.He woke up and Kim was still sleeping."Xian..."Kim said in her sleep.He smiled.It was nice to know that Kim dreams about him."Happy Birthday Xian...I lo- hmm.."Kim still talking in her sleep.

Xian stared at Kim.He was smiling the whole time.He got on her bed slowly and watched her."You're beautiful,your'e beautiful,it's true,I saw your face."Xian started singing quietly.Kim who was half asleep started hearing a voice in her dream.

"Hmm?"Xian was looking at her lips."Xian..."He looked at her and she was awake."Ang lapit mo naman."she said."Sorry,I just love looking at you." "Sus mambobola" "Hindi ah,maganda ka naman talaga eh."he said winking at her."Ready ka na?Sakay tayo ng kabayo."yaya ni Kim.

"Let's go."he said holding his hand out.Kim reached for it and she went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit and they left to go horseback riding.They got a bigger horse for Xian since he's taller.They rode it and enjoyed.

They did that for a couple hours enjoying the view.They stayed in Subic until Saturday night then they went home."Thank you sa lahat princess ha,nagenjoy ako." "You're welcome,ako din."Pagdating nila sa Manila ay nagpahinga na muna sila.

Nang magising ay kumain at naglakad lakad muna."We only have 2 weeks of school left."Kim said."Oo nga eh,mamimiss kita."he said hugging her.They climbed the same tree and this time Kim didn't complain.

"Pag umalis ka na,dito lang ako palagi ah.Para pag bumalik ka na,pupunta ka lang dito at makikita mo ako."Xain said."Huwag ka naman dito mag-stay all day,kumain ka,hangout with friends,huwag mong pababayaan ang sarili mo." "Yes Ma'am."he said saluting.

"I'll miss you."Kim said and she started crying."Hey,don't cry,remember a couple months back when you thought you were about to leave?Sinabi mo sa akin na ipunin ang iyak ko sa pag-alis mo." "Sorry,I can't help it,I was with you my whole entire life here in Manila."

"It's gonna be ok,just promise me don't ever forget me,always look at the necklace and bracelet I gave you when you miss me." "Promise."Dumating si Emma."Sorry to ruin your moment pero gabi na eh,it's time to eat dinner so you can sleep.Maaga pa kayo bukas."Inalalayan ni Xian si Kim pababa ng puno at pumasok na sila sa bahay.

Sabay sabay silang kumain."Kim,magshopping tayo bukas ng mga bago mong damit para pag karating ka na doon,konti na lang ang bibilhin."Emma said."Pwede po ba akong sumama?"Xian asked."Sure ka ba diyan?Baka mabagot ka." "Okay lang po yun,I wanna be with Kim." "Sige,susunduin namin kayo sa school."They ate and slept after.