》Chapter Fifteen《

Britton

"Remind me never to ask you to be my girlfriend. "

Thomas gave us a confused look as I laughed. "Anways, I need to get going!" I said as I waved goodbye.

Thomas and Tyler both gave me hugs goodbye but I don't know what happened to Dyl. "Tell Dylan I said goodbye.. I really need to go or else Izzy will literally kill me." I kissed Tyler on the cheek and walked out forgetting to give Thomas a kiss. On the cheek obviously. I mean it's not like I wanna kiss him....

... okay maybe I do but shut up! Why am I teling myself to shut up? Gosh I am so messed up..

I walked down the apartment hallway and into the elevator (they had fixed it! Praise the good Lord Jesus!) I pushed the lobby button and the doors closed and began to take me down to the lobby. Slowly the elevator went and me being me decided to act like it was the elevator from The Maze Runner.

I began to scream as I gripped the railing and hung onto it as I croutched onto the ground keeping my grip on the bars. "HELP!" I screamed as I let my fingers slip from the railing and laid them ontop of me as if I had died. Good thing I was the only one in the elevator..

Before I knew it the elevator made a ding noise and I decided to stay where I was as the doors opened. "Is she dead?" Someone asked. I had my eyes opened staring upwards and from that I could see that there was two boys, one had dirty blonde hair and one had brown hair.

Suddenly I gasped and sat up and stood there acting normal. "Sup, I'm Britton, you can call me Britt."

The boys started laughing. "I'm Jack." The one with brown hair said.

"And I am as well Jack, you can call me Jack." The blonde one said and I laughed.

"Good day to you two kind sirs, Jack and Jack." I said as I walked towards the doors but they closed right as I reached them. Well isn't this peachy?

We started to go up but then the elevator stopped.. are you kidding me? Really? Right now?

"Lovely.." I mumbled and pulled out my phone and texted Dylan (yes I had gotten his number)

You: Dylan, guess what?

He quickly responded.

Dylan: you left without saying goodbye, rude much?

You: sorry! I am trapped in the elevator

Dylan: idiot , I told you not to go in there

You: you said it was broken

Dylan: and is it broken?

You: ... good day Mr. O'brien

I stuffed my phone back in my pocket as I walked over to the elevator box and clicked the help button. "How can I help you?" The lady asked. Is she stoopid? I am calling from an elevator.

"I am calling from the elevator!" I said.

"Which one?"

"How am I suppose to know!"

Jack with the blonde hair interrupted me. "It is the main one, the elevator stopped on floor 4." He said into the microphone.

"We'll send help right away, sir and miss. Don't do anything because the doors will open soon and there is cameras." Jack and I blushed.

We were still on the line. "Listen lady, we are not together. I just met him." I got that in before she hung up, rude much? Why does everyone think I am or will do it with a guy I am with. First it was with Tyler and that was funny, but with a random stranger? Thats just weird.