》Chapter Eleven《

Britton

"Do your normally do this?" I asked Dylan as we all sat on the tan couches talking about random stuff, trust me. It is a lot more fun then being trapped at home all day scrolling through imagines of Thomas and Dylan.

Thomas got up and walked down the hallway and I was assuming he did so because he needed to use the bathtoom.

I adjusted my position and sat criss-crossed. "Let fangirls you meet on Skype come over and have their ovaries exploding when they look at Thomas?" Dylan smirked at me, the smirk that always has every girl that looks at the picture drooling head over heels for him.

"Nope, your the first one." He laughed. "Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. Do you like Thomas?" I was taken back by this question. Why would he ask that? It's not like I make it obvious or anything.

I scratched my neck. "Where did that come from?" I asked nervously.

"Like you could make it any more obvious." Dylan scoffed. "But too bad for you, Thomas is not a single pringle any more."

"What, no. He is. Who is it?" I responded crossing my arms over my chest.

Dylan replied, "Sorry, I don't gossip."

I rolled my eyes. "Neither do I, although I would gossip about Jackson and Izzy, but WHO IS THE UN LUCKY GIRL THAT IS GOING TO GET KILLED BY ME AND OTHER FANGIRLS?"

Dylan took two fingers and ran them across his lips like he was zipping something up and threw away the key. "I am not telling you."

I glared at him. "Who. Is. He. Dating." Dylan still wouldn't respond. "Fine, I'm leaving." I said. Please tell me, I don't want to leave.

"Cool"

"I'm standing up from the couch." I said as I stood up.

"I can see that."

"I am walking away."

"This isn't a documentary on a baby."

I rolled my eyes and walked down a hallway that was unknown.

"Other way." Dylan replied.

I rolled my eyes and turned around walking across the living room again to see Dylan smirking. I walked straight across towards another hallway and passed a few doors before finding the main one. I walked straight out the doors.

And right into something.

I looked up.

Or someone I should say.