》Chapter Six《

》Britton《

Oh dear lord, please say this is all a dream. Thomas did not just hear me say he is  a hotty, right?

"Oh um..well this just got awkward." I said scratching the back of my neck as the two boys in front of me laughed. I cannot believe I was that stupid to actually shout that, even though if it is true. I should of known that with my bad luck something like that would have happened, but c'mon! Did he really have to hear it?

Dylan finally stopped laughing. "Thomas, it was a dare. She didn't mean it." Dylan covered me up. Remind me to kiss him later.. okay not really. "Well, at least, I don't think she did, right Britton?" Dylan turned to look at the camera.

"Oh, um.. yeah. Didn't mean it. Dylan said that you were hot and I should tell the-" Dylan cut me off.

"I didn't say any of that." I laughed.

I heard a knock on my door I looked at the camera and frowned. "Say bye bye." I said before hanging up. Of coarse I didn't get that from Some Dogs Bite, what are you talking about? I mean. It's not like Thomas play Casey or anything.. moving on now. I opened the door and in stepped Izzy.

Izzy smiled. "So, how is your dog/cat?" She asked.

"Shut up."

Izzy laughed and jumped on my bed making herself comfortable. "You do realize that you might get another detention for doing that, right?" She asked. I shrugged and walked over to my closet.

"I am going somewhere tonight and I was wonderin' if ya can help me chose an outfit?" I asked. Izzy nodded as I grabbed a purple dress and held it up to me. Izzy stuck out her tongue.

"To Bland." She gagged.

"What?"

She rolled her eyes. "Bland means like boring and not unique."

"Oh"

I grabbed another dress that was a light blue and held it up to me.

"Little too original." Izzy laughed.

I held up a few more dresses.

"Eww"

"Gross"

"Is that a stain?"

"Sexy... but no." I rolled my eyes and laid all my dresses on my bed next to Izzy.

I sighed and sat down on them. "Great, I am all out of dresses." I looked over at Izzy.

"Oh well, why do you need to get dressed anyway?"

"You know Jackson?" I asked her.

Izzy smiled. "You mean your brother who is way over protective of you?" Izzy laughed.

I nodded smiling. "Yeah, him. I am going to see him, he is coming back from America t'day."

Izzy rolled her eyes. "Why does he have to be you brother?" She asked and then mumbled "He is so hot while you're not..."

"Oi"