》Chapter Thirteen《

》Britton《

Thomas finally came out of the bathroom and sat next to Dylan on a couch as I sat on the floor stealing glances at Thomas. Tyler noticed and gave me a small laugh. Dylan and Thomas looked at him confused. "What?" They asked. Tyler shook his head in amusement.

"Nothing." He said winking at me. I blushed and looked down.

'My phone began to ring so I quickly picked it up and noticed it was a text from Izzy.

Izzy Where are you?

Izzy < 3 : Britton?

Izzy Are you okay?

Izzy were you kidnapped?

Izzy BRITTON RESPOND! BRRRRIIIIIITTTTTTOOOOONNNNN

Annoying Bach : BRRIRIIIIITITIOOOON!

Annoying Bach : That's it

Annoying Bach : you were kidnapped

Annoying Bach : OH MY GOSH WHAT DO I DO?

Annoying Bach : don't worry britton ill svea you!

Annoying Bach : **save haha

"What are you doing?" Tyler asked as he peeked over my shoulder looking at my phone. I covered my phone quickly and gave him a disgusted look. Okay, not so much disgusted because you can't give a hot guy a disgusting look. It's not in the Hot Guy RuleBook Manuel to do that.

"What is it, Britton?" Thomas asked me. My cheeks became hotter so I looked down at my phone.

I began to fumble a bit with my phone. "Oh, um I am, well my friend, well ex-friend, actually no, she is still my friend, anyways she thinks I am kidnapped." Tyler laughed. "I am being serious, hopefully she doesn't do anything drastic." I sighed as I rolled my eyes.

"And if sh-" Dylan was cut off by a knock on the door.

Thomas hopped up from her seat. "She's here!" He shouted and rushed towards the door. Yay, she's here. Probably his girlfriend, I swear I am going to kill that girl when we are alone. No one can steal Thomas. Plus, Dylan said they were girlfriend boyfriend after only one night. She must be a clingy leach.

Thomas ran back in the room and grabbed his wallet. Great he must be taking her on a date, lovely. "Oh, I love you babe." I heard Thomas say followed by kissy noises. Ewww...

Thomas walked back into the living room and I looked down not wanting to meet her yet. I bet her face looks like a barbie, that's probably why he likes her and not me. I am not a barbie doll, all I have is black hair. Nothing like a barbie. "Aww, this is my bae, everyone." Thomas said. I continued to look down as I heard kissing noises.

Was he really kissing her in front of everyone? Talk about PDA.

"Eww. Thomas, stop kissing the pizza box. It will ruin our appetite." Dylan scoffed. Wait what?

I looked up to see Thomas holding onto a pizza box with slobber on it. Well than.

"Pizza anyone?" Thomas asked. The boys rushed over and got their pizza and afterwards their was none left. "Sorry Britt." Thomas said.

"No worries, I am allergic." I lied so they wouldn't feel bad.

A/N

hahah contest!

Girlfriend Contest at that,

For Dyl and Ty!

All you need to do is fill in this:

Name:

Hair:

Age:

Dyl or Ty:

How they meet:

Pet:

Parent status:

Emotions:

[] ♥ Remember to stay yourself because you're the only you this galaxy will ever have♥ []