Chapter Twenny Four

Jessica looked at me. "Did you just-" I ignored her and squeezed myself between Dylan and Jessica's hug. Jessica looked at me weird and Dylan squeezed Jessica even tighter so I was now trapped between them. I groaned and began to kick Dylan with my feet trying to make him let go which we all know failed. Then I did something that ended in Dylan rolling around on the ground in pain. No questions, but Jessica began to laugh. "Did you just-"

I nodded my head. "Yes, yes I just did that." A large smile grew on my face as Dylan was now laying on the ground in pain. Loser. I am just going to be glad I am a girl. "I hope you know I will not be- AH! FANGIRL!" I screamed and ran behind a tree as I spotted a certain someone walking towards us.

Jessica looked at me confused. "That doesn't look like a fangirl.." She said and I threw a pinecone at her. No questions as to where I got it, I just had it.

"SSSHHHHH! IT'S MOST DEFFENITLY A FANGIRL!@" I whisper-shouted as Jessica walked up to the evil creature and began to talk to her. I facepalmed as I told Dylan to hide in the men's bathroom, the evil witch would obviously never go in there.

Unless she is hiding something from me.

Which is very well possible.

Maybe that is why she is mad or annoying all the time.

"Why?" Dylan asked me and I glared at him.

"No but's, just go!" I shouted.

"I didn't say-"

"Shut up and go!" I said shoving him into the bathroom. I may be being harsh, but I am just protecting him from his death. Unless he wants to die a horrible death. Like dying.

I walked around the corner to come face-to-face with Izzaball. I looked at her and had a stare off. "Funny seeing you here." I said as she looked at me and then Jessica. "What?" I asked her confused.

Izzy looked at me. "What are you doing out here at this time of night?" She asked me. "Your brother's worried sick!" She said.

I looked at her unamused. "I literally have been gone for an hour and I is like 1:00.." I said.

Izzy gasped. "Oh, well we have school tomorrow, wanna study together?" I looked at her and bursted out laughing.

"Do I wanna study! HA! That is the most hilarious thing I ever have heard.!" I said before turning serious. "No."

Izzy pouted. "Ahh, come on. Mr Moron is going to give a popquiz tomorrow!"

I looked at her puzzled. "One, how do you know that? Two, I just felt like being smart and making you think I had two things to say which I don't."

"I may have had Isaac hack his computer.." Izzy gave me a weird look. "Aw, but come on, Britton, it's for school!"

I glared at her. "I don't wanna go to school, I just want to break the rules."

"AND THEN HAVE A PRETTY BALL! Now shut up people we have to go kill someone!" Jessica shouted.

No comment.

Jessica grabbed my sleeve and began to pull me away from Izzy.

"Can I help?!" Izzy asked and Jessica looked at her suspiciously.

"How do you know we aren't going to kill you? Do you want to help kill yourself?" Jessica quizzed Izzy and Izzy glared at Jessie.

"I don't like you." Izzy stated and I about threw a pinecone at her.

I looked at Izzy. "She doesn't like you either. Now, buh-bye."

Jessica grabbed my hand and dragged me over somewhere and before I knew it or could stop her, we were outside of the guy's bathroom again as Jessica repeadely knocked on the door for Dylan.

Sorry this chapter was terrible I had 30 minutes to type it and I haven't updated in awhile so I felt bad

nodaj peace!

How many of ya'll are Aussie's? Wattpd has this thing and it says I have some Aussie readers.