》 Chapter Eighteen 《

》Britton《 (not edited)

Dylan drove me to my house right as Jackson came running out of the house crying. Why is a full grown idiot crying? I opened my door and stepped out of the jeep and walked over to my brother who was running at me.

"Jackson, what's wrong?" I asked him as he hugged me and I awkwardly patted his back as he was crying.

Jackson looked down at me as he wiped away his tears. "Sorry I just watched The Fault in-" I out my hand over Jackson's mouth to shut him up. To be honest, I really hate The Fault in Our Stars. I mean, John Green is amazing but that book.. I just don't get it.

I pushed Jackson away from me. "Well get over it, peasant!" I shouted as I pushed past Jackson and walked towards the front door with Jackson following behind me. I walked in and hug my light jacket on my hanger and turned around to meet Izzy.

"Oh great you're here.." I mumbled. Izzy narrowed her eyes at me as she began to tap her foot on the tiles. "I mean.. umm. Yeah, Izzy! I love you so much!" I shouted and muttered. "Go die" at the end. Izzy must have heard me so I gave her an innocent smile. "Just kidding, Iz. Love ya girl," I said as I walked past her and kissing her cheek.

"Ha, very funny." Izzy said giving me an unamused look. "Now one moment, I need to pee." Izzy walked off down the hallway as I charged up the staircase.

I ran into my bedroom and slammed the door shut as I processed what all had happened today. I swear, I just am like a hot boy hotspot. I mean, there was Tyler Posey, Jack and Jack, Dylan O'brien, and who could forget Thomas Brodie-Sangster! I was about to get dressed when I got a phone call. I looked at it and it was my mom.

"Hey mommy!" I screamed it into the phone. She hated it when I did that which made it fun to do.

I heard my mom groan. "Geez, can you get any louder?" She asked.

"YOU MEAN LIKE THIS?" I screamed louder and laughed.

"Haha, funny child." She said into the phone sarcastically. "Anyones I called to let you know that I am going to come home late tonight, my break is almost over I got to go honey, love you bye!" My mom said.

"Okay, bye I love you!" I said and hung up.

I turned around and saw Dylan in the doorframe. "Your forgot your-" I interrupted him.

"What are you doing here!?" I whisper-yelled at him as I heard Izzy open the door from down the hallway. He opened his mouth to answer but I cut him off. "Whatever just get in here!" I shouted and grabbed his arm and pulled him into my room closing the door behind us. Dylan looked around my room with a smirk on his lips.

"So, I see you like Thomas." He smirked as he held my shoe in his hand. I just realised that he was looking at my millions of posters of Thomas hung up around my room.

Izzy knocked on my door. "Hey Britton, are you come in or are you changing?" She asked.

"One second, and why would you ask if I was changing? You would come in anyways." I ssid as I shoved Dylan in my closet. He gave me a confused look but I put my finger to my lips and closed the door and ran over to Izzy and opened the door letting her in. "Izzy, my main man. My sister from a different mister, my bfflsne!"

Izzy laughed and then frowned. "Britton, do you know Thomas?"

"Umm, earth to Izzy? Is that even a question?"

"Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot how much you want to have little Sangster babies running around the house while you two cuddle up and watch a movie." Izzy said snickering.

"IZZY!"

"Anyways," Izzy giggled again. "he moved in with.. Dylan." Izzy stuck her tongue out and fake gagged. "Isn't that disgusting?"

"Yeah sure." I said snickering a bit because Dylan was in my closet.

"Dylan is just a b-" my phone rang cutting Izzy off. I just realised Izzy and Idiot start with the same letter, coincidence? I think not.

I laughed and picked up my phone seeing it was from an unknown number.

"999 what is your emergency?" I asked into the phone.

"Is this Britton? I am Jack Johnson."

"Oh, you mean the guy on the elevator?" I asked.

"Yeah I- SHUT UP GILINKSY!"  He shouted the last part and it sounded a bit muffled like he had pulled the phone away from his face.

"Who is it?" Izzy mouthed to me.

"A guy." I said covering the speaker.

"Sorry, as I was saying I was just letting you have my number, bye!"

"Okay love you bye!" I said and hung up. I instantly froze and Izzy began to laugh hard.

"Did you just say 'love you bye'?" She asked she continued to laugh.

"No, shut up." I said as I began to blush.

()()()()()()()()()()()

is you okay?

Is you good cus i wanted to know.

Sorry,

Anyway, any feedback other than this chapter was stoopid?

No. Okay.

Bye.

;-;