Chapter 29

(A/N: OMGGG! You guys are so amazing I love all of you sooo much even if you are Hannah's fans and not mine!!!!!! I cannot literally believe you liked my chapter!!!!!! Thank you, here is your chapter now!!)

»Britton's POV«

Stupid, stupid, stupid!! Why did I say that.

"Oh so somewhere in the midist of you trying to get me arrested, you fell in love huh?" Tyler asked.

I blushed a deep crimson red. "Sure, lets go with that." I said.

Thomas cringed. (Does he cringe? Jesus I'm stupid.)

"If you are so 'in love' with him then prove it." he said.

My eyes grew. "How??" I asked.

"You two are going on a date tonight." he said.

Uhhhhhh....crap crap crap crap crap! "Okay, sure why not. " I said.

"Deal. Meet you here in two hours?" Tyler asked.

"You got it." I said and ran.

I ran down the road to my house and up to my room locking my door.  What the heck does one wear on a date??? I guess I'll go casual. Skinny jeans, a tank top that says,"Nutella and Sleep." Black converse, black jacket. Hair back in a pony tail. Make up is for losers. Okay I'm ready. I looked at my watch. "An hour?" I said to myself.

"I can't believe it took me an hour to get that done.." I said.

I walked out the door and decided to go on a walk for a little. I found myself walking past the appartment of theirs and then turning around and going back. "Five minutes...give me five minutes." I mumbled to myself. I walked back and forth past their building until I had the five minutes and then went up to the appartment.

I knocked on the door. It opened a second later. 

"Britt where you going?" Dylan asked.

"Oh...uh...out with Tyler." I muttered.

"TYLER! BRITTS HERE!!!" Thomas yelled from behind Dylan.

I looked down and blushed. Tyler walked out and shoved the guys away.

"Hey you look nice.." he said.

I smiled. "Thanks you too."

"Welll, we better get going.." he said.

This was going to be super awkward....

°·°After Date because I am Super Lazy·°·

"Uhh..thanks I had a lot of funn..." I said.

"C'mon Britt....you know it was awkward. You and I both know that you lied about loving me." he said.

"Geez was it that obvious?" I asked.

"Not obvious enough. Thomas believed it." he said.

I laughed. "I mean, you are like a brother to me."I said.

"Awwww! Britt!!!!"he said.

He attacked me in a hug and I tried to pry him off of me. He finally let go and we walked back to the appartment in silence.

(Another A/N: So I know it is probably short as Hannah [Just kidding], but it wasn't so easy to write!!!)

(Another other A/N: This is Music4Lyf_ again by the way!!!)