》Chapter Sixteen《

HOLY SCHNOODLIESNICKS (that is so not made up) 16K READS!?

You guys are aMAZEing (i just went there)

(Competetion update at the end)

I wuv you all ♥♥♥

*

Britton

We have been trapped in the elevator for around 10 minutes and so far no help has came, and Dylan was oh so very helpful and ignored my texts. "Don't you guys have any friends that you can call?" I asked the Jack's.

Jack (the darker haired one laughed. "We have no friends.." I should've seen that one coming.. "I'm kidding, but what are people in America suppose to do about us being stuck on an elevator in London?" It was then that I realised that they both had an accent.

I just shrugged. "Dunno." I said and clicked the emergency button again.

"Hello this is-"

I interrupted the lady. "You again? Yeah, yeah shut up. When is help coming?"

"Oh, I forgot."

I rolled my eyes. "You forgot?! Seriously. No one is allowed to forgot Britton Zehr." I said into the speaker.

"Yeah, well get over it."

"Why don't you just send help?"

"No, not with that attitude."

"Is that you grandma?" I asked into the speaker.

"I am going to hang up."

"No, no, no please! Help! I'm sorry!"

"I'm lowering the phone.."

"No! Send help! I'm sorry , lady!"

I heard the click of the phone.

"I don't need your help anyways, it's not that bad, at least the lights still work! Right?" I said towards Jack and Jack's direction.

I bet you can guess what happened next..

The lights went out. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" I screamed at the lights.

"Britton, jeez. Can you get any louder?" One of the Jack's said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. This sucked, the telephone lady sucked. Everything sucked. Except the bright side is that only two people are in here and not like 20. Now that would really suck, being stuck inside a dark elevator with 20 people. Jeezus.

A/N

CONTEST UPDATE! :DDDDD

Yas I know it was short I just got back from seeing MockingJay and I am tired..

Anyways, I have people chosen but nobody knows who and I haven't told the winners

And I won't, they'll have to see for themselves.

Yeah, I am evil.

PEACE BROS!