》Chapter Four 《

Britton

Izzy and I sat next to eachother in detention silently working on homework, well she was. I was just scribbling all over the page, making doodles of hearts and writing 'Thomas is love. Thomas is life.' All over. What can I say; a girl does what she wants to do when she is bored.

I felt the seat vibrate beneath me which almost caused me to scream when I realized it was my phone. Izzy must want to chat me. I looked over my shoulder to see Izzy texting someone, possibly me. "Everything all right Miss Zehr?" The principal asked me as I slid my phone out.

"Yes Mr. Di Dominico." What a mouthful to say, am I right. "Can I just call you Mr. D? Di Dominico is a moutful to say." I stated as I checked my phone. Mr. D. just shushed me an continued to work. I rolled my eyes and check my notifications, I had a Skype message.. hmm..

I clicked it to see Dylan had sent me a Skype message. I almost screamed right there and then but realised it probably wasn't the best idea ever considering my friend with think I've gone loopy and the principal would just shush me, telling me to be quiet.

Him: Hi

I quickly replied.

Me: Sup.

Him: ya busy currently?

Me: if you call detention busy, than yes. I am.

"Miss Zehr, are you texting?" Mr. D. asked me as he walked over to me. I quickly put my phone up to my ear.

"Oh no, that's not good." I muttered before I covered the speaker. "Sorry Mr. D. but my pet dog was just hit." I whispered as I made fake tears form in my eyes. I uncovered the speaker to the phone.

Mr. D. rolled his eyes. "Make it quick."

I put the phone back up to my ear. "I'm am sorry. I'll be there right after detention. Tell her I loved her and that she was the best cat ever to exhist!" I said before I shut my phone stuffing it down into my pocket. I looked up to see Izzy giving me a your-an-idiot look and Mr. D. looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"I thought you said it was your dog that got hit." Mr. D. questioned. Shoot.

I frowned. "He did."

"But you said and I quote 'tell her that she was the best cat ever to exhist'" Mr. D. looked disappointed.

I looked up at him. "They umm.. both got hit."

Izzy decided to make things worse. "But your allergic to cats, Britt." I sent her a sharp glare.

"Miss Zehr, were you texting or not?"

"No sir." I responded.

"That's all I needed to know." He said.