》Chapter Seven《

Britton *one week later*

Jackson was back home for now, I was excited and all at first but than I remembered how big of an a-hole he can be. Jackson and Sean were currently playing a game of Call of Duty while Izzy and I sat on the couch across from them, watching them win.. well Jackson win. "Did you see that? I just head shotted the guy!" Jackson jumped up from his seat.

"Gosh, he is so annoying." I mumbled to Izzy as she was staring of into space.. or at Jackson. I nudged Izzy and she looked at me. "Well?"

"Well what?" Izzy asked as I looked into her eyes. She had this oh-mer-gawsh-hotness-alert look in her eyes; the kind of look I get when I see Thomas. Thomas Brodie-Sangster. Hotness in human form. Hotness it's self. Yes, I do realise I sound like a creep.

I rolled my eyes. "Jackson, he just is.. GRR!" I growled causing Jackson and Sean to look over at me.

"You okay their, Brick?" Jackson asked me as he paused the game. I rolled my eyes, I got the nickname Brick when Izzy and I were on a trip and she had called me Britt and someone thought she said Brick and Jackson thought is was funny. So I guess it stuck to him.

"Your annoying, just saying." I put my hands in the air. Jackson smirked and walked over to me. "No, no no. I didn't mean it- I'm sorry! Please no!" I screetched as Jackson pinned me down next to Izzy. I began to shout profanities at him that young ones probably should not know.

Jackson poked one of my sides as he straddled me. "Say 'Jackson is the best brother ever and he is hot'." Jackson ordered. "Or else." He poked my side and I squealed, but I still shook my head.

"I ain't sayin' no lie." I shouted as Jackson began to tickle me. I began to have a laughing fit. It began to hurt because I was laughing so hard. "Look, I am s-sorry!" I stuttered. "FINE! Jackson is the best brother ever!" I screamed. Jackson just laughed at me.

"And?"

"No, I am not calling you hot." I barked. He began to reach for my sides. "OKAY OKAY YOU'RE HOT!" I cried out as Jackson laughed.

"Love ya sis," Jackson kissed my cheek and crawled off of me. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the living room and outside. Earlier Dylan told me to meet him somewhere, I cannot remember where but it was at some Maccas restraunt. I can't remember which one though, thats the thing.

*

I finally arrived to Maccas when I saw a familiar face, I almost fangirled right then and there.

"You must be Britton." He smirked.