30-

●3 years later●

"Man it feels good to be back home." Hinata took in her surroundings, taking a deep breath.

"Yeah, for good, I guess." Sasuke shrugged.

"Come on! Loosen up! We'll be seeing our friends for the first time in two years!" Hinata wrapped her arm around his, giving him a smile.

"You've been really happy for the past few days. What's up?" Sasuke narrowed his eyes at her.

"So I can't be happy now? Oh how the times have changed." She sighed dramatically, falling into his arms.

"Oh you know I didn't mean it like that." Sasuke chuckled at her act.

"I do have a reason... and it's something big, but I don't want to tell anyone until I know for sure." Hinata grinned as they walked towards the entrance of the village.

"Come on, tell me." Sasuke whined, pulling her closer to his side, gulping nervously.

"Nope! Just wait a day or two! You'll know, I promise." Hinata got on her tippytoes to kiss his cheek before running off to greet the guards at the stand.

Two or three days...? Did she know?

"Ugh... Hinata..." Sasuke whined before coming behind her.

The two walked around the village hand in hand as they looked around to see what had changed since they had last visited.

For the three years the couple had been traveling, they had visited Konoha once, and that was two years ago and they had only stayed for three days before leaving again.

Sasuke and Hinata had grown a lot closer since then, and they had fallen deeper in love.

They were each others comfort and safe space, where they went when they had a problem.

People greeted the two as they walked back, more friendly than ever.

As Sasuke and Hinata walked by  Ichiraku's ramen, they heard a loud, obnoxious voice and bright orange clothes from under the small cloth, along with a female's voice telling the man to stop making such stupid jokes.

The couple grinned at each other. This had made their job easier than they had expected.

With a loud clearing of throat, Sasuke entered with Hinata behind him.

They took the seat farthest away from the blond and pinkette on the other end of the seats, which was only two seats.

They ordered normally, telling Ichiraku to be quiet with a hand motion as he had started to almost shout out their names to Naruto and Sakura.

"Here's your order." Just a few minuits later, two bowls of steaming ramen was infront of their faces.

"So, you really think we should stay here? I mean, there are many beautiful places, better than Konoha. It seems so boring around here." Sasuke slightly altered his voice so it still sounded like him if you listened closely but you wouldn't be able to tell at first listen.

"I'm sure. It's calm here!" Hinata did the same alteration with her voice when she spoke.

"I heard that the betrayer Sasuke Uchiha lives here too and he visits with his girlfriend Hinata Hyuga often. I don't like the idea of us being so close to such a bad influence." He said jokingly to catch Naruto and Sakuras attention.

And he did get their attention.

A loud thud was heard and a shoit echoed at the same time.

"Hey! Don't you ever mutter another bad word about- SASUKE! HINATA!" The blond who was about to go on a rant looked like he had seen a ghost.

His eyes dilated to the size of the bowl he was eating his ramen from a few minuits ago and his jaw hung open.

Sakura was too shocked to say anything so she just stood wide eyed.

"Surprise!" Hinata laughed, turning her voice back to normal.

"Yeah, surprise." Sasuke smiled at their reactions.

"How- when- what?" Naruto stumbled on his words and Sakura put a hand on his shoulder.

"Sasuke? Hinata? What are you doing here?" Sakura finally said.

"What? We can't visit our home now?" Sasuke said sarcastically, just like Hinata had overdramaticlly said at the entrance of the village.

"Of course you can! We were just surprised!" Sakura laughed.

The four eased into a relaxed conversation, catching up on each others lives.

Sasuke and Hinata shared their experiences about traveling the country and everything they had seen, talking about the friends they had made.

Naruto and Sakura talked about the changes that had been in their lives, like how Naruto was so close to becoming hokage, and how Sakura was the best medical ninja in all of Konoha, if not the whole country, and had taken the job of head doctor in the hospital.

"Bye guys!"

Sasuke and Hinata headed to the Uchiha compound meanwhile Naruto and Sakura went to their apartment.

"Flowers!" Hinata squealed with joy as Sasuke pulled a bouquet of flowers from behind his back.

"For you."

"Thank you!" She hugged him tightly. Hinata pulled back and sniffed. They smelled heavenly.

"Come on. Let's go inside."

"Man! You'd think they'd keep it clean! This place stinks!" Sasuke coughed, waving a hand infront of his face.

Hinata chanted something under her breath quickly and her body spun around in fast circles, clearing out any dust in a close distance.

"Better?" She smirked at him.

"Yeah."

The rest of the afternoon, they cleaned the house that had gotten way too dusty and crusty.

By the time night was upon them, the house was at least in livable conditions.

There was water coming through the taps, fire from the stove, and light from the bulbs.

"Sasuke, I'm going out to buy something. I'll be back in a bit." Hinata said loudly as she stepped into her shoes.

"Ok. Just be back quickly." He said from the living room, where he was low-key doaing off on the sofa.

"Mhm." And with that she was out of the house.

She took the short stroll through the empty compound and then she went straight into the main part of the village, still bustling with business from the villagers of Konoha.

Her stop was the pharmacy because she had to buy some ointments and stock up, just incase.

What she didn't expect to see was Sakura, talking to a green haired kunouchi in a doctor's coat.

"Sakura!" She slowly jogged up to the pinkette.

"Hinata! What are you doing here are this hour? And where's Sasuke." Sakura asked.

"Well, I came to the pharmacy for some ointments and stuff, but what are you doing here?" The two walked slowly into the store in a silent agreement.

"As I said, I'm the head doctor at the hospital and basically run the whole medical business so I just came here to check up on the store, ya know, a revision to see if we need to add something new or take something off the shelves." Sakura followed Hinata as she picked different things off the shelves around the store.

Hinata asked Saiura more questions before an idea popped into her head. She quickly bought the medicine she needed and asked Sakura to follow her.

"Why? Where are we going?" Hinata made Sakura run all the way to a large clearing owned by the Hyugas.

It wasn't that only the Hyugas could access it, it was a public place, but in the middle of the night, people didn't really come here, so it was the perfect place for some time alone.

"Sakura, I have a favor to ask of you. Will you do it?"