6

-Warning: you might cry-

Hinata recognized that voice and so did Sasuke.

The door to the Hokage's office flew open and a blur of pink jumped on Sasuke but Sasuke was fast enough to step aside before she launched herself at him.

Sakura fell on the floor with a thud, but she didn't suffer from any injuries.

"Why did you do that Sasuke-Kun?" She asked with a painful smile as she rubbed her chin.

"Hello to you too Sakura." Sasuke curtly acknowledged her.

"HINATA-CHAN!!" Sakura leaped on Hinata when she saw the Hyuga girl standing timidly beside Sasuke.

"Hello, Sakura-chan. How have you been?" Hinata put on a polite smile on her face.

"Oh, I'm fine, I'm fine. What about you? You left so suddenly I didn't even get to chance to say goodbye." She waved a hand in the air.

"I'm great actually." Hinata wanted to glance at Sasuke so bad but she knew Sakura would get suspicious if she did so Hinata kept a straight face.

"Well, I need to go meet my father and sister. I'll see you later I guess, bye." Hinata excused herself and was headed to the Hyuga compound when a puff of smoke erupted from beside her.

Hinata was on her guard but relaxed when she recognized the chakra.

"So, what are you doing here?" She asked Sasuke as he walked along with her.

"Nothing. Sakura was being annoying so I got out if there." He shrugged.

"Well, I'll be going now." He turned around and walked away, only his cloaked back in her view.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Hinata rushed back to her home too.

When the guards saw her, they immediately let her in.

"Father, I'm home." Hinata knocked on Hiashi's room.

"Big sister!!!!!!!" A young voice yelled and bot two seconds later, Hanabi, Hinata's younger sister, crashed into Hinata in full speed, almost knocking them both to the ground.

"Hanabi!" Hinata hugged her back. The door to her father's room opened and there stood Hiashi Hyuga looking as brooding as ever.

"Hinata." He acknowledged her.

Hinata got up and hugged her father. Hanabi also came from behind and trapped Hinata between herself and their father.

After the little reunion was done, Hanabi took Hinata to the training room where she showed off the new skills she had learned when Hinata was not present.

"Good job Hanabi. You have really improved. Do you think we can spar tomorrow? I really want to see how you do against someone else." Hinata smiled as she asked Hanabi.

"Sure! Oh! Do you want to go get cinnamon rolls?! I really want to eat them!" She pleaded.

"Sure. Just let me take a shower and change." Hinata left the training room and entered her bedroom.

It looked barren and empty. There were no pictures on the dresser but the room was spotless. The flowers Hinata had picked days before leaving were still looking fresh.

Hinata took a hot shower that relaxed her. She dressed in her regular ninja attire and went to the gates.

"Let's go."

They went to their favorite stall and Hinata bought a bunch of cinnamon rolls.

"Let's go sit on the Hokage monuments!" Hanabi pointed at the stone heads of the late Hokage's and the present one Hokage's.