28-

Sasuke and Hinata stumbled in through their hotel room, exhausted.

The plan originally was for dinner only, but that had turned into a drinking contest way sooner than expected.

"Damn it. Damn Naruto. Damn everyone." Sasuke cursed before falling on the bed.

Hinata, who hadn't drinked nearly half of what Sasuke had, brought him a glass of water and pulled out a liquid from her bag. She mixed the two together and presented him with a blue liquid.

"Thanks." He gulped it down in one go.

"I'm glad everyone if friends with everyone again." Hinata sighed and sat across the bed.

"Yeah, right." Sakura had apologised to Sasuke and he had accepted it. To an extent.

He still held some resentment for the pink haired kunoichi, but that would fade with time.

"Sasuke, I'm proud of you for forgiving her. For a moment I thought you would just crush her with your bare hands by how you were listening to her explanation." She giggled.

"I was mad. But I guess it makes sense.  until she tries something else, I'm fine with being friendly with her." He huffed, rolling over.

"Hm... that's fine I guess. I'm gonna go change and sleep. We have a long day ahead of us." Hinata quickly changed and walked over to the bed.

These days, they always slept next to each other. It had been awkward at first, but after the second time, it was easier to just slip next to each other without being shy.

"Giodnight Hina." Sasuke wrapped his arms around Hinatas body and pulled her close.

Hinata rested her head on Sasukes chest and let the calming sound of his heart lul her to sleep.

The next morning, the small group continued their trip back to Konoha and arrived in a few days.

"It's been a while since we've been here." Hinatas nose immediately filled with the smell of the flowers and food.

"Its been less than three weeks Hinata." Sasuke rolled his eyes at her.

"Hmph! Meanie." She pouted.

As they walked through the town holding hands, quite a few glances were thrown at them and whispers were heard all around.

"The Uchiha and Hyuga are dating!? Wow, what a shock. I wonder how that betraying rats fanclub will take this." One whispered to her friend.

"I hope the Hyuga prepares herself for what's coming for her." The other said back and they both dissolved in giggles.

"Oh wow! So the betrayer has already found a whore to bare his child to continue his line?" A lady said to herself.

"I guess the Hyuga must have fallen for him. He's probably using her for her body too. What a slut." The woman besides that lady said, striking conversation.

"Well look who's back in town, and he got a girlfriend this time too." A man laughed loudly.

"Shes pretty nice though, I wouldn't mind having a bit of fun with her." The mans friend said, a hungry look in his eyes.

"Calm down, you got a wife and kids. But then again, I would too." He replied dirtily.

"Now that's just the pot calling the kettle black. I bet your wife would be happy to hear that."

The two men chatted dirty things between them.

"The disgrace of the Hyuga family is with the betraying Uchiha? Must be some kind of plan to not make her seem so useless." A girl snickered.

Tears welled up in Hinatas eyes hearing what everyone had to say about her and Sasuke.

How could people be so mean?

"Don't listen to them." Sasuke stopped walking and placed his hands over Hinatas ears.

His sharingan immediately activated itself as he glared at everyone around them.

Everyone cowered in fear and went back to what they were doing, gossiping under their breaths.

"Come on." He picked her up and they both vanished into thin air, leaving everyone in shock.

When Hinata opened her eyes again, she was inside an unknown house, but a beautiful one at that.

"Where are we?" She asked, sniffing.

"In my house." He said, leading her into the kitchen.

"Oh, it's beautiful." Hinata observed every little corner.

Everything was simple, but there were little touches here and there that immediately screamed family.

There were cute pictures of the Uchiha family, Sasuke, Itachi, or their parents in some places.

Accessories like a colorful rug or a blanket were thrown around over sofas and katanas and weapons decorated the walls along with scrolls.

"Do you want something to eat?" Sasuke asked.

"No, I'm not hungry." She smiled softly.

Peoples words from earlier replayed in her mind, making tears pop up in her eyes.

Sasuke noticed immediately and griped her hands in his.

"Hey, I said don't think about it." He said firmly.

"I didn't know people would judge us just because we're happy." She said in between sniffs.

"That's what unhappy people do, they don't like people who are happy." Sasuke got up and pulled Hinata in a hug.

Hinata was an emotional person. Peoples comments really got to her, weather they were small or big, weather they were nice comments or harsh ones, they affected her a lot.

And people calling her things like slut and whore... she felt like a piece of crap.

She had never really liked her chest because of how big it was and how much attention it draws from people whenever she wears something even remotely tight.

It made her feel disgusted,  it with herself, but the people who just blatantly stared at her chest.

How could they be so perverted?

There had been boys that had approached her for her body only, and when they had been rejected by her, they insulted her, saying that she wasn't even attractive.

That hurt a lot.

She had always thought that if she ended up in a relationship, it would always be for her body, not for her personality.

But now that she was with Sasuke, she didn't feel like that.

They had been so close to doing it multiple times, and if Sasuke had really only liked her for her  body  he could have easily had his way with her without a problem.

He was stronger than her and way more bigger in physique than her.

He made her feel secure within her body again after what had happened with Toneri.

Toneri only wanted her so she could bear his baby and continue his lineage, that's it.

"Hey, come on, I'll show you around." Sasuke smiled at her and helped her up.

It was surprising how Hinatas heart pounded faster every time Sasuke smiled at her. His smile was beautiful.

If only everyone else could see that he wasn't the same person as before.