15

"Hinata... I swear I will save you..." determination shone in his eyes.

He would do it. He would do anything to get her back.

The loud sound of a gong rang through the air ad Hinata and Toneri walked down a path:

They were dressed in fancy Otsutsuki attire.

It was time. They were about to get married.

Outside of the moon, a battle was taking place between the rescue team and Toneris guards.

"Hey! I need some help here!" Shikamaru yelled.

"Right!" Naruto said. "Rasenshuriken!" He wiped out half of the army in a single blow, and the other half was destroyed by Sasuke with his Chidori.

Shikamaru took control of the leader with his shadow paralysis Jutsu and made him open the way.

"Storm the citadel!" He ordered.

No one questioned him. They followed him inside.

Machines were firing at them. One of the beams destroyed Sakura ink bird, causing her to fall.

Naruto jumped after her, catching her hand. The bird swooped in and caught them both.

"Thanks, Naruto."

They landed outside the castle where they parted into two groups.

Sakura and Sai went to get Hanabi, while Naruto, Sasuke and Shikamaru went in search for Hinata.

The with ceremony had begun and they were running out of time.

Naruto, Sasuke and Shikamaru destroyed all the guard following them as fast as they could. They didn't have much time left.

Toneri neared Hinata with a coin in his mouth. Hinata moved to take the other end between her lips when her name was called.

"Hinata!"

"You bastard!" Naruto yelled.

A puppet guard was immediately in front of him, occupying him while Toneri opened up a hidden room that led under the altar.

"Your fists will never touch me." He led Hinata inside.

"Naruto! Where is Hinata!?" Shikamaru asked.

" she went in there!" He pointed with his head towards the stairs.

"I'll handle them. Go! Both of you!" Shikamaru said.

Sasuke nodded and ran after Hinata, and Naruto thanked him and went right after Sasuke.

The puppet trying to stop the men from entering was defeated in less than a second by Sasuke. It was so fast no one could catch it.

"Please, go ahead," Toneri said to Hinata. She started walking towards the podium.

"Hinata! What the fuck did you do to her!?" Sasuke yelled.

"Alright. Have her." Toneri moved his hand, making Hinata turn around to face the two of them.

She ran at Sasuke in full speed and started attacking him. Naruto was about getting in between, but Sasuke stopped him with a wave of his hand.

Sasuke didn't say anything. He was simply observing her.

"Well? What do you think of my wife's combat skills?" Toneri smirked.

So, you're being controlled, huh?

He caught her hand and stopped her. His own hand glowed blue and he thrusted it in her chest.