27-

Hinata and Sakura were on one side of the water, away from everyone in the big pool.

"And then he asked me to be his girlfriend!" A high pitched squeal left Sakura as she squeezed Hinatas hand tightly and laughed.

"Oh my God! And then!? What happened?" She asked eagerly.

"I said I liked him back an then we kissed again." Hinata shyly said.

"Awww!" I'm so happy for you." She said." So I guess that's why he said you two would share a room." Shs wiggled her eyes suggestively.

"Oh God!" Hinata wanted to die from the embarrassment. Her face was as red as the cherry red tiles on the wall as decoration.

"Oh don't be shy! It's not a taboo thing." Sakura laughed at her friends embarrassment.

The two eventually got out of the water, got dressed and went back to the in.

"Hey guys. What are you doing together?" Naruto skeptically asked, seeing the two together and with smiles on their faces on top.

"Why? Are you jealous seeing two friends together?" Sakura stuck her tongue at him.

"Hey! You're friends again! Thank god! I was just about t suffocate from the awkwardness!" He huffed and wiped the nonexistant sweat from his forehead.

"I'll leave you two alone." Hinata smiled at Sakura and Naruto before giving Sakura one last tight hug and slipping away.

"Do what you said you would." Shw whispered in the paink haired girls ear before she walked off.

Hinata opened the door of her room and pressed her back against it after closing it.

A relieved smile lit up her face a d she closed her eyes thinking about how she had made up with Sakura now.

"And what are you so happy about?" Sasukes feel voice reached her ears and broke her chain of thoughts.

"Just about how Sakura and I are friends again." She smiled and padded across the soft carpet floor to get to the bed, where Sasuke was sitting.

"Really? You did?" Hw narrowed his eyes.

"I did. Sasuke, shes not a bad person. She just made bad choices and now she decided she wanted to change herself and become good again." Shs stroked his hair as she told him about how they had made up and how Sakura had poured her heart out to her.

"Are you sure? I mean, she hurt you in the worst way possible and you're just taking her back like it was nothing?" He grabbed her hand and flipped around so he was looking at her.

"Yes Sauske. She has changed. I can feel it. She's making up to Naruto right now as we speak. Shw said that she actually did like him, but ince you returned, she thought that maybe you'd like her and that her feeling would return for you, so she dumped him and came for you. But now she has realised that no matter what she had done, her feeling wife you wouldn't have come back because she was in love with Naruto."

"Wow. You are such a nice and kind person. I'd never be as kind or caring as you." He turned back again and burred her fingers in his hair, indicating that she should start playing with his hair again.

There was a comfortable silence between them as they did nothing, but then Hinaat spoke up again.

"You should forgive her you know." She said softly.

It would take a while to convince Sasuke.

He wasn't like her and Naruto, who would also probably accept her apology easily.

He needed to build trust again, and that wasn't something that could be done overnight.

"...I'll think about it." Was all he said before closing his eyes again.

There was a know at their door a few minuits later, and it was Sai, they found out after opening the door, and that he was here to invite them to the dinner him, Sakura and Naruto were going to.

"Sure!" Hinata chimed in when Sasuke was about to say no.

"Give us a few minuits!" She politely said and closed the door.

"Oh don't even try to say no mister. We're going and that's final." Hinata started to walk away.

"But Hina..." she could just see him pouting over it, but decided not to turn around.

"No buts! No get ready." She grabbed her clothes and started walking towards the bathroom to change.

"Oh really? What if I say I have something better for you if you stay here with me?" He was suddenly ontop of her.

He trapped her against the nearest wall and his body.

"Sasuke..." it was tempting, very tempting, but she knew he was trying t bribe her.

"No." She firmly said.

"Really?" He breathed in her ear, grazing her ear lobe, his hands resting on her neck, just rubbing the skin before his mouth attacked it.

"Sasuke... s-stop." She stuttered, trying to push him off, but he wouldn't budge.

"Nope."

"Stop. Seriously." Hinatas voice was dead serious, as if she had all the authority in the world.

"Hina... I don't wanna..." Sasuke pulled back, pouting.

"I'm sure you don't. But I also know why. You don't want to confront Sakura. That's all. Now get ready, I'll go change in the bathroom." Shs picked up her clothes from the floor and quickly left for the bathroom before Sasuke could pull anymore tricks on her.

She wasn't sure how much more of his teasing she could take before she crumbled.

"Damn infuriating woman." He grumbled under his breath but took got ready.

He was so whipped and he knew.

"Can I come out Sasuke?" Hinata asked from inside the bathroom.

"Yup!" He said, a hint of something in his voice.

"I know what you're trying to do Uchiha! It's not gonna work! Pit your clothes on!" Sbs yelled form the bathroom, not knowing how on point she was.

Sasuke felt annoyance bubble inside him.

"Well, I guess it didn't hurt to try." He sighed and slipped don his shirt and tied his shoes.

"Can I come now?"

"Yeah, go ahead." His bored reply was what she needed.

Hinata stepped out with a smug smile, seeing Sasuek scowling.

"I was right, huh?"  She asked smugly.

"Whatever. Let's get this thing over with."