29-

The next few weeks were tough for the couple.

With people staring at them every time they were out together to the whispers surrounding them almost every second of the day, it was hard to live normally.

And just like that, two month had passed.

"Hinata, I've decided to continue travelling."

It was so out of the blue.

Sasuke stared straight into Hinatas pale, almost white eyes.

"Ok. Let me go pack." She put down the book she was reading to get up, but Sasuke stopped her.

"You don't have to come with me!" He said, waving his hand defensively.

"But I want to. God knows how I don't want to see the faces of half the people in Konoha."

When Hinata wanted to get mean, she could do it.

"Really? Ok then. We'll leave tomorrow. I'll go inform Kakashi Sensei about it." Sasuke walked out the door.

Hinata plopped on the cushion with a huff. She had seen how the people had reacted to her and Sasukes relationship over the past months, and it was ways from being anything positive.

Many nights, she had silently cried herself to sleep just because of a certain comment or comments she had heard when she had gone out with either her friends or alone.

Whenever she had gone out with Naruto, Sakura, or even Sai and Ino, they practically glowered at the people and told them to shut up.

But it got even worse. People started to come up to Hinata and insult her personally, as if talking behind her back wasn't enough.

By the end of the first month, it died down enough to people looking at her dirtyly while she walked.

Thankfully, the Hyuga clan was much more supportive than she had thought.

Her father had almost blown a blood vessel when he had heard the news, ranting about keeping the bloodline pure. But after calming down and thinking it throughly, he gave them his blessings.

Hanabi was ecstatic, and most of the clan was happy. Of course, there were always exceptions, but they were a minority.

Hinata decided not to pay attention to the minority this time.

She was living with Sasuke in his clan house, away from everyone and everything. They had somehow moved in together without anyone asking, and they were fine with that.

Hinata liked going around the house and finding little tidbits and cool things hidden in plain sight.

She snapped out of her thoughts and got up, heading to her room to pack up.

Packing wasn't as hard now that she had somewhat gotten used to doing it quickly after doing so many missions and traveling with Sasuke over the last few months.

After just an hour or half, Hinata had a bag full of supplies that she needed.

For some reason, she felt like this would be the last time she would visit Konoha for a while.

So acting on it, she made sure to say an extra long goodbye to all her family and friends.

The next morning, Hinata and Sasuke were standing on the entrance of the village, saying goodbye to Naruto and Sakura.

"We'll get going now." Sasuke placed a hand on Naruto's shoulder, his other hand holding Hinata's hand tightly.

Oh, that's right. Tsunade visited the village, and on Kakashi's special request, she made Sasuke a prosthetic arm, just like she had done for Naruto.

Sasuke had to convince Kakashi to ask Tsunade for that arm, but he was glad he did it.

It made his life much easier than trying to summon his susanos hand every few minuits.

"Yeah. And take care of Hinata, ok?" Naruto said with a bright smile.

He was over her, but he still cared deeply for the Hyuga girl and was as protective as a bulldog of her.

"I will. And make sure you've got a girl the next time we come by." Sasuke said with a smirk, cocking his head slightly towards a certain pink haired kunouchi that was talking to Hinata.

"Sasuke!" Naruto punched Sasukes shoulder, making the other laugh.

"Whatever. Don't you have to go?" He grumbled, stuffing his hands in his pockets stubbornly.

"Yeah. Come on Hina." Sasuke tugged Hinatas hand.

"Ok. Let's go." Hinata smiled and turned back to Sakura.

"Bye Sakura." Hinata hugged her tightly.

Sakura was brought to tears by her action. How was a person this kind and forgiving?

She had beaten herself up for what she had done millions of times, and even though she knew she was in a dark place at that time and that she wasn't thinking correctly, she still couldn't help feel like the biggest scum on the earth.

Hinata felt a wet spot on her shoulder and pulled back quickly to see Sakura burying her face in her hands as she cried.

"Sakura! Why are you crying!?" Hinata panicked.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." she bawled.

"Hey, we told you it's ok! We forgive you!" Naruto smiled brightly and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Naruto..." she hurt him the worst, yet here he was, not even caring in the slightest.

"Now let's let these two love birds go and do whatever they have to and eat some ramen!" Naruto slung his arm around Sakuras shoulder.

"Yeah..." Sakura laughed.

"Bye guys!" They shouted and parted ways.

Naruto and Sakiura did what they had planned, go to ichiraku's and down a few bowls of Ramen, then celebrate with a bit of soju.

Sasuke and Hinata took off to wherever they were going, going at a slower pace than usual, enjoying the scenery and talking with each other.

Everything was finally going right in all of their lives.

They were happy and with the ones they loved the most, leaving the dark past behind them, never to be seen again.

Hey everyone! I'm not dead! Yay!

Things have been a wild tornado since the start of the year and honestly, I've been caught up in the middle of it.

I have school 5 times a week and homework and projects that are given out with it, so it's hard.

Writing in my favorite hobby, but school has been making me loose passion for it because I don't have time to write or read. But I'm trying to write more so that's a good sign.

On a separate note, I feel like crap and I have the flu so let's see where that takes me.

ALSO! THIS STORY IS COMING TOAN END! THERE ARE ONLY 1 OR 2 CHAPTERS LEFT.

I feel like of I keep on dragging it on, it will real boring real quick, so it's better to end it!

Sorry for the lack of updates and thanks for sticking with me!

Love, ME!