What the fuck, Cook? (Chapter 7)

hold up, girl. hold up! I'm gonna break it to you right now, I did on purpose made this short because I wanted to continue of what happened after the previous chapter breakfast, so don't complain aight? I'll write a longer one for the next chapter. okay bye, love y'all xoxo

COOK’s POV

I was watching some stupid tv show and suddenly there was a knock on the door, I rubbed my eyes and opened the door. I fucking regret opening that door, “babeeee!” Tyra screamed and hugged me. I didn’t hug back, I just said hey. “Can we talk?” I asked Tyra with a serious expression. “Sure.” She giggled which I find highly annoying. We sat on the couch and I looked at her, “Tyra, I don’t know how to say this. I think we should break up.” I gulped and looked down. “WHAT?! WHY?! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!?!” She started screaming, I sighed and suddenly Effy came in. Tyra stop screaming, my eyes went wide and Effy of course had a weird expression on her face. “I should leave you guys alone, by-” suddenly Tyra cut her off, “No you slut, you were the one who flirted with my man till he decided he wants to break up with me!” She yelled, “Um, excuse me? Me? Flirting with your man? What are you on? Drugs?” Effy said calmly. Tyra looked at me, “Cook, I know you fuck this girl behind me. You cheating bastard!” She yelled at me. “Excuse me? I never once cheated on you, matter of fact I never loved you. I don’t even know how did we ended up as a couple.” I stood up, Effy was went wide and she raised her eyebrow. “What the fuck, Cook?” She said silently but I can read her lips so. “Both of you are fucking ridiculous, I HATE BOTH OF YOU!” Tyra slapped my chest, which didn’t hurt at all. She turned her heels on me and looked at Effy, “You’re a slut.” She spat. “You’re psycho though.” Effy smirked and waved good bye. Effy closed the door, looked at me and raised my eyebrow. “What the fuck, Cook?!” She spat. “What?” I put my hands up. “You don’t embarrassed girls like that, poor her though.” She runs her fingers through her hair. “She called you a slut and yet you still pity her?” I asked, how fucking weird. “You’re weird.” I shake my head. “Says the one who dated a psycho weird lady.” She raised her eyebrow and we both laughed. We both sat on the couch, talked about how weird Tyra is. Which is one of the best laziest night I ever had, it was the best because I have Effy by my side.