Beautiful Young Lady (Chapter 8)

So this chapter has to be short because I'm doing Effy's Pov. If you want to see how this handsome Zachary who Effy decsribed in this chapter, search Evan Peters so you might know ;) I can't wait what will happen in the next chapter, have a good day lovelies!

EFFY’s POV

I don’t know about you but to me, Cook has been acting weird. Cook always has this thing where he likes looking at me and smile about it, I mean sure it’s cute but it’s creepy at the same time. I decided to go out and get my ass drunk because I haven’t drink for ages. I went to the club that was near with campus, I got in and went straight to the bar. “1 beer please.” I said to the bartender, he gave me the beer. “Thank you.” “Anything for a beautiful lady.” The bartender smirked and I chuckled. I took a swig and looked around, “Who are you searching for?” A guy asked and I turned around, this guy is fucking gorgeous. His hair was perfectly brown, with a fucked up eyes but somehow attracted me. “Nobody.” I said, smiled. “Can I buy you a drink?” He took a seat beside me, “I already bought one.” I took another swig, he looked at me and smiled. “Well I could buy another one, I’m not broke yet.” He said, ordered two beers and the bartender gave us. He took a swig and looked at me again, “I’m Zach.” He held out his hand, “Effy.” I shook his hand, “Short name for Elizabeth?” He asked me, I nodded. “I prefer calling you Elizabeth then.” He licked his lips and smirked. “Then I rather call you Zachary.” I raised my eyebrow and smirked. “It sounds perfect when it comes out from your mouth, beautiful.” He said, chuckling. “Trying to be flirty?” I laughed, “I mean if it works then yeah,” We both laughed. “So tell me what a girl like you doing here?” We took a swig and I looked at him. “Just wanted to get drunk, but still I’m not.” I fake pouted and he giggled. “Well we’re kinda same though, but care for a dance?” He held out his hand again, I nodded and grabbed his hand. We went to the dance floor and started dancing, Crazy In Love by Beyonce was on. “This is my favourite song.” We kept on dancing, he smirked and whispered to my ear, “Not gonna lie but same.” He said and we both laughed.

After 10 minutes of dancing, we got tired. We walked to the bar and took our beer & got out from the club. “Tonight was amazing, I’m not gonna lie about it.” I said and took a large swig. “Good to know you had fun, I know this sounds cliché but will you go out on a date with me?” He looked me deep in the eye, I nodded. I mean why not? He’s fucking hot and if I reject him, I’m stupid right? “Yes, so 7 pm? I’ll pick you up okay? Text me your address.” He said and gave me his phone, I put my phone number and gave him back. “Thank you, I’ll see you tomorrow night, Elizabeth.” He smiled showing his teeth, I waved at him. “See you tomorrow, Zachary.” I went back to my apartment, unlocked the door and Cook seems not to be in here. I brushed it off and went to my room, went for a shower & changed my clothes. My phone beeped and it was text.

‘It’s Zachary.’

‘Hey.’

‘Your address?’

I texted him my address and my phone beeped again.

‘Thank you, Elizabeth. See you tomorrow, good night.’

I smiled and locked my phone, can’t wait for a date with this guy. I switched off the light and went straight to sleep since I’m so sleepy.