One Year Later (Chapter 10, Part 2)

I looked at him and tried to walk away, he grabbed my wrist and turned me so I can look at him. I groaned and tried to push him away, he pinned me against the wall and looked me dead in the eye. After what it seems forever, he finally start talking. “Man, Look at you. You’re so beautiful but too bad you’re fucking stupid.” He spat and I looked away, my eyes were teary and I just want to run away. From him, this place and from everyone. “Look at me, baby.” He said with sickening sweet voice. I didn’t respond. “Fucking look at me now!” He screamed, I was shocked and I looked at him. His eyes were dark and his lips start creeping into a smile. It wasn’t a fake smile, it was a real one and I started crying all over again. His smile scares me, the way he looks at me was scaring me and he hushed me. “Shush princess, it’s okay. Don’t cry, I love you.” He said, he kept on saying it while runs his fingers through my hair and my sobs became violently loud. He groaned in annoyance and he slapped me.

I stopped crying, I touched my cheek and flinched. He. Hit. Me. His eyes grew wide and after then, he laughed. I became confused, he’s bipolar. He can be really nice, then he turned evil. He can be sweet, then he turned like someone you don’t even know. He loves you, then he acts like he hates you. I rubbed my eyes and tried to talk but my throat was dry that I couldn’t talk at all. “Couldn’t talk, princess? How sad that is.” He said, examining my face then he giggled. “You’re sick.” I spat, clenching my jaw. “Of you.” He smiled and picked me up, threw me against the wall and closed the door. I flinched again, I stood up and tried to open the door. I realised the door was locked, I slid down against the door and started crying. I kept on crying for what it seems like hours that I fell asleep with tears rolling down on my cheeks.

The Next Morning

I heard the door clicking and I ran to the nearest corner. I hug my knees and doesn’t dare to open my eyes. “Elizabeth?” I heard Zach’s voice. I pretended to be sleeping so who doesn’t bother me. “Honey? Let’s go eat breakfast.” Zach said, sweetly. I don’t want to eat, I don’t want to see his face. I just want to run away. I can feel Zach’s eyes on me, he walked to me and sat infront of me. “Elizabeth.” He said, in a serious tone. I shivered, I can feel my eyes watering again. “Wake up, Elizabeth.” He said again, he tucks my hair behind my ear. “Elizabeth.” He called my name again, a bit louder. I got scared, I decided to open my eyes so he wouldn’t hit me. I looked at him, he smiled while stroking my cheek. “Let’s have breakfast, shall we?” He asked and stood up, I nodded and got up. He held my hand and we walked to the kitchen. “What do you want to eat? I got cereal, I can cook you bacon and scramble eggs.” He looked at me, I didn’t look at him back. I pointed at the cereal, I didn’t want to speak. My throat is dry because I cried all night. I’m exhausted. “Okay. Go sit at the breakfast table, I’ll serve you.” He said and I walked to breakfast table and sat on the high chair. I can feel tears rolling down my cheeks again, I wiped it off so he wouldn’t notice. I took a deep breath and let it go silently. Zach served me cereal and I started eating. “No thank you?” He asked. I swallowed the food and looked down, “Th-thank y-you.” I tried to speak, he smiled and kissed my forehead. I rubbed my eyes so the tears wouldn’t come out again. “Let me go please, Zachary.” I mumbled. “Don’t ever dream about it.” He said and sat opposite me. I nodded, I don’t even want to fight back I was too tired for this.

(A/N) - I'm starting to lose my ideas on this chapter, can someone please give me their ideas? if you do have ideas, kik or tweet me please.

twitter- @oceanmeth

kik- xavierobvs

thank you!