Date at The Italian Restaurant (Chapter 9)

EFFY’s POV

I woke up and yawned, what time is it? I took my phone, unlocked it and checked what time was it. My eyes grew wide, shit it’s 5.30 pm?! The date is on 7 pm, half in two hours to get ready. I got out my bed, went to shower. I washed my hair and my body, after 20 minutes of showering. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel, I went to my wardrobe and checked if the dresses I have. Black or white? I tried to call Farrah but she didn’t pick up, god damn it this girl. I called Camilia, Freddie’s wife. Thank god she picked up.

Effy: ‘Hey Cami.”

Camilia: “Eff, hey! What’s up?”

Effy: ‘Okay, I’m going for a date. So I have this black with short sleeve dress and also strapless & sleeveless white dress. Which one should I wear?”

Camilia: “Is it a first date or?”

Effy: “Yeah”

Camilia: “Wear the black one”

Effy: “How about the hair? The make up?”

Camilia: “Put your hair in high ponytail, use a light makeup”

Effy: “Okay thank you so much! You’re the best and also say hi to Freddie!”

Camilia: “I will, bye Eff!”

I hung up, I thank god for having a fashionista sister in law. I wear my black dress, throw my hair in a neat high ponytail. For the make up, I drew winged eyeliner and also wearing a nude lipstick. For the heels, I wore white high heels. I looked at the time, it was 6.30 pm. I looked myself in the mirror and smiled to myself, I feel so beautiful. I took my white purse, put my phone inside it and got out from my room. I looked around and saw Cook doing his assignment, let me tell you something. Sure, Cook is a bad boy and stuffs but he’s a smart kid which is a good thing. I walked to Cook and tapped on his shoulder, he turned around and his eyes was wide open & his jaw dropped a little. I closed his mouth and smiled, “How do I look?” I twirled and looked at him. “Fucking gorgeous. Where are you going?” He couldn’t keep off his eyes on me. “I’m going on a date.” I said and smiled big. He furrowed his eyebrows and turned his gaze to his work, “Oh, have fun.” He said and went back doing his assignment. “Are you okay?” I asked, concered. “I’m good.” He replied. I was about to say something and my phone ringed, I took out my phone and pressed answer. It was Zach.

Zach: “I’m here Elizabeth.”

Effy: “I’ll be right down, see you.”

Zach: “See you, beautiful.”

I blushed and hung up. I kissed Cook’s cheek and smiled, “Bye.” I said. It’s kinda our rule now, if we want to go anywhere we need to kiss each other’s cheek. It was his idea and I just agreed to it. “Have fun, princess.” He kissed my cheek back and waved. I waved back, went out from our apartment and went downstairs. I saw black  Porsche Cayenne Magnum outside, my eyes went kinda wide. Zach got out from the car and walked to me, “Wow, you look perfectly gorgeous.” He said and eyeing me up and down, I blushed. “Well, you look handsome.” I smiled and he smirked. He was wearing tuxedo without messing his tie up. Ladies and gentlemen, this guy now how to dress up and he got me attracted man. “Shall we?” He held out his hand, “We shall.” I laughed and grabbed his hand, we walked to his car and he opened the passenger door for me. I got in and he closed it. He quickly got in the driver’s seat and started driving.

“So, where are we going?” I looked at Zach.

“The finest fancy Italian restaurant around here.” He looked at me for a second then put his focus back on the road.