No Rights to Demand Me (Chapter 14)

COOK’s POV

I tied my tie and took my blazer. I wear it and look myself in the mirror so I look presentable enough. I got out and saw Effy with my t-shirt and panties on, it looks big on her but I love it. “Where are you going, Cook?” She looked at me, got up and walked to me. “I’m going to the office.” I said, stroking her cheek softly. “Can I go with you?” She asked, “No.” I said. “Oh okay, have fun.” She said, looking hurt and smiled. It’s not like I don’t want her to go, I do want too but it’s risky for me. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her waist. “I’ll be home before midnight princess, I promise.” I whispered at her, she looked at me and kissed my lips. I kissed her back and she bit my bottom lip. “Take care, my man.” She said, between kisses. I smiled and walked out from our apartment.

3:00 AM

EFFY’s POV

I rubbed my eyes and look at the clock, it’s 3 in the morning and he hasn’t come home yet. I groaned and kept on reading my book, suddenly I heard the door opened and I look who it is. It was Cook, he looked at me and weakly smile. “Princess.” He said, walked to me. I looked at him, “Come kiss me.” He said, I smelled alcohol and I pushed him away. “You promised to be home before midnight.” I said, staring into his eyes and sighed. “I went out and drink with all my clients.” He said, stroking my cheek and I slapped his away. “What is your problem?” He sneered, “You promised and you broke it.” I said, looking down and about to walk away. He grabbed my wrist and looked at me, “At least I’m home?” He said, groaning and about to kiss me. I turned away so he landed his lips on my cheek. “You’re being such a pain in the ass right now.” He groaned again, “But you broke your promise Cook, I waited for you.” Was all I said and tried to walk away again. He grabbed my waist and looked me dead in the eye, “You are not my girlfriend, you don’t have the rights to demand me.” He said, letting me go and went straight to his room. I looked down, tears welling up in my eyes and I run my fingers through my hair. It’s true, I’m not his girlfriend and I don’t have the rights. I went in my room and went straight to sleep.

THE MORNING AFTER

“Effy, wake up baby.” I heard someone shaking me, I opened my eyes and look who it is. It was Cook, I looked at him and rolled my eyes. “Go away, Cook.” I said and turned to the side, “What’s wrong?” He said, sat on the bed and tucked the hair behind my ear. “You.” I said and pushed his hand away. “What did I do, princess?” He said, turning me so I was facing him. “Why are your eyes red? Did you cry? What happened?” He asked too many questions, I looked down and sighed. “Just get away from me, Cook.” I said, he sighed and walked out from my room. “If you need me, call me. I’m going to the office.” He shouted, I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep.

After what it seems like hours, I woke up and stretched my body. I looked at my phone, there were 5 missed calls and 10 messages. I opened it and it was all from Cook, I groaned and called him.

Effy: ‘What do you want Cook?’

Cook: ‘Princess, I’m coming home late tonight.’

Effy: ‘I don’t care.’

Cook: ‘Stop being mad at me please, I don’t know what did I do.’

Effy: ‘Maybe you should stop drinking for once and ACTUALLY come home early last night.’

Cook: ‘Effy, I was out drinking with clients. I’m sorry if what I said last night hurt you. You know I don’t mean it. I love you princess, only you.’

Effy: ‘Whatever, bye.’

I hung up and put the phone away, I went for a shower and got out from my room. I only decide to wear panties and Cook’s white tank top. I opened the fridge, took out yogurt and some fruits so I can eat. I went to the computer and watched some youtube videos because I was bored.

(A/N) - You guys, thank you for reading my book actually! it means a lot, these couple days has been the worst days of my life and I was down so sorry if this chapter is the shortest chapter ever. I had no ideas at all so please give me some ideas and anyways, I'm debating if I should make other chapters like kinda 50 shades of grey kinda shit. SHOULD I OR SHOULD I NOT?!?!?!?!!?