Epilogue

5 Years Later

She straighten her clothes, clearing her throat and stood up.

He fixes his tie. taking his blaze, wears it and stood up.

They look at each other, smiling even though it's obvious the sadness in their eyes. Years passing by, not everybody will end up with the person who they call the loves of their lives. Cook sighs softly, looking at the kid beside Effy. The child looks like Effy a lot more than him.

"Thank you for taking care of her, we'll see you in a week." He said, picking up the child and takes her bag. "Make sure she takes her medicine from time to time, Cook." She said, he nodded and look at the child. "She looks just like you, Eff." Cook said, while looking at their child. He kisses the child's head. She laughs. Oh how he misses the laughs so badly, the laugh who bright up his mood when he's down, wishing he could turn back time and embrace every little memories they created but he couldn't.

Flashback

"What do you want?" I asked me while kissing my exposed neck and trailing his hands on my body. "I want you to hurt me," She finally said while playing my blonde hair. "Hey, I don't abuse people." I said, chuckling and trying to put up a weird face. "That's not what I meant, you idiot. I was trying to be romantic," She laughs, hiding her face against my neck and we kept on laughing. 

End Of Flashback

"Hey Eff?" She stopped her movements, turning her back and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Do you think we could be together, again?" I asked, hoping she would say yes. "In a heartbeat, yes but my heart belongs to someone else now Cook but you'll always have that soft saved spot in my heart," She said, smiling and waving at our child."See you and Athena in a week," She said, walking away. 

Flashback

"What are you gonna name her?" The doctor asked while handling the baby to us. "Athena Karsyn Cook," Effy said, looking at me while holding the baby. "Athena, the goddess of war. How unique," The doctor said, we both laughed and Effy kissed the baby's forehead. "Mommy and daddy are here to protect from harm, Athena. Our goddess of war." I said, kissing Effy's lips and our daughter's head.

End Of Flashback

"I always will be in love with you, Elizabeth Hazel Franco." I whispered, looking at Athena and a tear dropped down to my face. I wiped it away, carrying her to my car driving to home.

  THE END.

I know the ending is complete utter trash, but I really want to end the story badly because there's no ideas to keep continue writing it. If you want another epilogue, I could write it for you but thank you for reading this honestly. It's been a great journey, it's almost 2 years since I first started this story and look what it become. I love you every each one of you who took time to read this, I love you <333