One Year Later (Chapter 10, Part 3)

Warning: this contains psychical abuse, don't read it if you're not okay with it. You've been warned, enjoy.

I didn’t finished the cereal because I lost my appetite, I pushed the bowl away and drink my juice. Zachary looked at me and raised his eyebrow, “You’re done eating?” He asked, I nodded. “Okay.” He smiled, took the bowl and put it in the sink. “Do you want to shower?” He asked me, as much as I don’t want to. I have to because I’m feeling so uncomfortable with these clothes. I just nodded, “Okay go take a shower, I’ll give you the clothes.” He said, we walked to his bathroom and I got in. I locked the bathroom door and went for a shower. After a quick shower, I wrapped myself with a towel and went to the mirror. I look like a wreck, my eyes were pure red and I had bags under my eyes. I throw my hair into a high ponytail with my baby hairs sticking out, “Elizabeth, I put the clothes on the bed.” Zachary told me and I sighed. I opened the door and took the clothes & go back in the bathroom. I’m wearing a black and white hoodie with white knee shorts. Me and Zachary are pretty much the same height and kinda have the same body so pretty much we fit with each other’s clothes which is kinda cool, I guess. I came out and Zachary looked at me. “Beautiful, my girlfriend looks beautiful.” He was about to stroke my cheek but I flinched and took a step back. It doesn’t feel right, the minute he hit me I was too scared to let him touch me again. I can feel him staring at me and sighing angrily. I swallowed the lump in my throat and bit my lip. He just left the room and I sighed, thank god. I looked around his room and until I saw bunch of pictures and files. I got pretty much curious so I walked to the table, I scribbled at the pictures. It was pictures of the same girl, I saw the last picture and realised it was me. My eyes grew wide, I opened the files and saw what’s in it. It was about my information. My family, who I’m friends with, where I’m studying and literally everything about me. I covered my mouth and tears were running down, he was stalking me all this time. I didn’t realised someone was walking till I felt my hair was yanked, “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” Zachary said with a low voice, I swallowed the lump in my throat and lick my lips. I tried to stop crying so I didn’t seem to weak. “Shocked now that you finally realised you were my target?” He said, laughed lowly. I tried to push him away and he pushed me against the wall, “You were just a target, nothing less. Nothing more.” He said and laughed again. I started crying. “Aw, don’t cry babygirl.” His voice changing to that sweet sickening voice again, he wiped the tears away and I slapped his hand. “Don’t be such a fucking bitch, Elizabeth.” He said and slapped me, “You’re not that even good enough.” He slapped me again. “You’re worthless piece of shit.” He punched me in the stomach, I flinched. “You’re nothing but a burden to my life.” He took a hold of my hair and dragged me down till we’re downstairs. “Stop it, please.” I mumbled it a few times, it fucking hurts. “Princess, please help me.” He let go of my hair and begged me. I was silent, I know this was a part of his act. He pushed me against the wall, this time it hit my head and I closed my eyes. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry baby.” He said a few times, he slid down and start crying. “I shouldn’t hit you, I’m such an asshole. You don’t deserve me.” He said it a few times, I looked at him and start running to the front door. He got up and start chasing me, as soon as I was about to open the front door. He grabbed me by the waist and threw me to the floor. He slammed the front door close and walked to me, I hug my knees to my chest. “Don’t, please.” I begged him. He bend one knee and looked at me, “Where do you think you were going?” He said, laughed. “Don’t you think it’s a bad idea, my beautiful Elizabeth?” He asked, I didn’t dare to looked at him and I looked down. “I asked you a question.” He said in a serious tone, I slowly looked at him. “Don’t be fucking stupid, my lovely girl. You’re not getting out from this house.” He smiled, tucked the hair that was infront of my face behind my ear. He kissed my cheek and walked away. I cried, keep on crying wishing that I was dead by this time so he wouldn’t hit me.

(A/N) - sorry this was really short though! anyways THANKS FOR 10K VIEWS HOLY SHIT Y'ALL ARE FUCKING AMAZING I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH GODDAMN IT MY BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!