Finally (Chapter 19)

EFFY’s POV

I looked myself in the mirror, raising my eyebrow and thinking which eye shadow colour could suit with my dress. I’m wearing long red dress which is not strapless and let my brown hair down, it was at my shoulder length. I unlocked my phone, click on YouTube and searched Michelle Phan because she’s my make up guru. After a while watching her videos, I decided to wear smokey eye so I started doing it. I finally finished with my eyes, it really pops out my hazel eyes and I smiled to myself. I checked into my make up bag if I have red lipstick so it brings out the colour even more, thank god I did. So I starting wearing out and pop my lips, I looked at myself in mirror standing up and twirled. I look beautiful, enough I mean not to be cocky but who doesn’t feel beautiful when you’re in a dress with make up on feeling good with yourself for once, am I right ladies? I sure am. My phone vibrated, it was a text from Cook.

From: Cook

To: Effy

hey princess, I’m at the restaurant waiting for you :)

From: Effy

To: Cook

I’ll be down in a few minutes, see you

I locked my phone, take my purse and put my phone inside and take a look at myself for the last time at the mirror. I’m so nervous, I don’t know why. I got out from my room, locked it and went downstairs. Once I’m downstairs, there was a bald guy waiting at the stairs for me.

“Miss Franco?” The bald guy called me, I nodded and he smiled walked me to a black limo. Suddenly, I saw Cook with tuxedo on. His hair was perfect, he smiled at me and held out his hand. His smile went bigger, he stared into my eyes and I blushed.

“You look beautiful, I’m dead serious.” He compliment me, I blushed and turned away so I wouldn’t feeling anymore shy.

“Let’s go, shall we?” He said again, I nodded and we got in the limo.

I looked at him, “What a handsome man, you are.” I said, holding his hand and he stroked my thumb. “You’re the prettiest girl I ever met Eff, you should wear red more often. It makes you look more sexier than ever.” He said, winked at me and I slapped his chest playfully. After an hour, the limo stopped and I looked around. The driver told us we’re finally arrived, he got out from the car and opened the door for us. I came out, and Cook came out from the car. We thanked him and got in the restaurant.

“I made a reservation here for two people.” Cook told the waiter, he asked for the name and he said Cook Industries. The waiter led us to the table, we sat and he gave us menus. We ordered our food and drinks, the waiter dismissed. “This is  beautiful Cook, I’m so speechless.” I said, looking around. We’re not even inside, we’re outside beside the beach. Just the two of us, I looked at him and he smiled at me. “I love how when you find something beautiful, you’ll get all passionate and I don’t know how to explain it.” He said, I blushed. He’s good with his words. The waiter came with our foods and drinks, he served us. “Have a good dinner.” He wished us and leave. We start eating & talking about college and his company.

1 HOUR LATER

After we ate, the waiter cleared the table for us and served us champagne. Before we’re about to drink, he stopped me.

“Eff?”

“Yes?”

“Okay so, you know I’m no good being all cliché and stuffs. But hey let me get this short and simple. I’m not James Hunter Cook, without you and it wouldn’t be my world without you in it. So will you be my girlfriend?” He stood up and looked at me, I got up and smiled. “Of course.” I said, biting my lip and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back, and kissed my cheek. I looked at him, “I can’t believe it, finally.” I said, I was about to say something and he shut me up by kissed my lips. I kissed him back deeply, running my fingers at the back of his head while he was wrapping his fingers around me. He bit my lower lip and tugged on it, I giggled looking at him. He finally let go of my lip and took a deep breath letting it go. We took the champagne and looked at each other.

“To the future ahead us?” He asked me.

“To the future ahead us.” I answered him.

We clinked our glasses and drink our champagne while looking at each other.

(A/N) - AYY FINALLY THEY'RE TOGETHER!!!! #ceffy4lyfe, anyways can ya'll comment your reaction on this chapter? I wanna know your feedback actually :(( thank u bye ily xo