Mine (Chapter 15)

EFFY’s POV

I got frustrated playing slenderman on the computer and I decided to turn it off, I turned off the computer and played with my phone. I checked my phone if there were messages from Cook, but instead I got from Jordan instead. I opened it.

To: Effy

From: Jordan

hey eff, wanna go out for a drink? I haven’t seen you in a while x

Sent 9.58 pm

Delivered 10.05 pm

To: Jordan

From: Effy

ay jordan, sure pick me up yeah?

Sent 10.05 pm

Delivered 10.10 pm

To: Effy

From: Jordan

aight, see you later x

Sent 10.11 pm

Delivered 10.20

I read the message, locked my phone and decide to get ready. I went to my wardrobe, take out my blue and black flannel and black leggings. I decide to let my hair fall out because I pretty much having a good hair day today. I just wear winged eyeliner and lip gloss, I took my boots and waited for Jordan. I heard a knock and I assumed it was Jordan so I opened it and it was Cook. He look frustrated and tired, “Where are you going, Eff?” He said, got in and put his shoe aside. “I’m going out for a drink with Jordan, do you want to join?” I asked, knowing he will say no because it’s obvious he’s tired. He runs his fingers through my hair and smiled, “Sure, let me change.” He said and went to his room for a change. I rolled my eyes and sighing, it’s not like I don’t want him to join but it just he’ll get a little bit cranky when he’s tired and lord knows how I hate that sometimes. He got out and I looked at him. He was wearing black skinny jeans, white singlet, black converse with a snapback on. He raised his eyebrow, I turned around to open the door. We got out and went downstairs waiting for Jordan. Jordan texted me that he was here, we walked to his car and got in. He greeted Cook first and then me, “How’s your business, Cook?” Jordan asked, Cook looked at him and sighed. “It’s been good, Xavier handled it pretty well I mean he’s the CEO of the company so pretty much he travels a lot and I have to take care of the office.” Cook explained, “Man I haven’t seen Xavier in a while, is he doing good?” Jordan asked, “Just the same old Xavier, it’s good the fact he stopped drinking for the sake of the company. His kid, Joel is gonna graduate soon.” He said, I wonder who is Xavier anyways? “Um who’s Xavier?” I asked and leaned infront so I can see both of them, “He’s my older brother.” Cook said, turning to me and smiled. I nodded and smiled back, “He must be good looking.” I said, giggling. Jordan and Cook looked at each other and me, “He’s married.” Cook said, “I figure that when you said ‘his kid, Joel’ dumbass” I said and rolled my eyes.

Once we reached at the pub, we got out and went straight to the bar like always. We ordered three vodka and the bartender served us. We drink it and looked around. “I’m going to the toilet, okay?” He said to me and I nodded. Once he’s gone and I decided to go the dance floor, Ghost N Stuffs by deadmau5 ft Rob Swire was on. It’s my favourite song, I danced to it and got lost in the music till I realised someone sneaked their arms around my waist and I kept on dancing. I heard someone called my name and I looked up it was Cook, he look pissed and his hands were in ball fist. The guy looked at Cook and left. He grabbed my wrist and we got out from the pub, “What is your problem?” I sneered and touched my wrist. “My problem? You fucking grinding on someone who isn’t me.” He said in frustration tone, jaw clenching and bore his eye into mine. “You’re not my boyfriend, you have no rights to gives demands on me.” I said, smirked and about to walked away. He grabbed my wrist roughly and backed up against the wall. “You think this is a game?” He said looking at me, his eyes weren’t brown in color it was dark and full of lust. “It’s not like you care.” I smirked again, “Oh babygirl, you always do piss me off since the day one I met you.” He grabbed my hand and hailed for a cab. We got in and he told the cab driver where we live. While we’re on the ride, I took a couple of seconds to look at him and I see him staring at me. His eyebrows were knitted together, he’s huffing angrily and his jaw was clenched the whole time. Once we reached at our apartment, he paid the cab driver and we got out. He was still holding my hand and we went straight to our apartment. He opened the door and we got in, I heard the door slam shut and he pushed me against the wall.

 "What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Showing you to who you belong to," he says.

He attacks my lips with his own. With one hand he pins my hands above my head. He tugs on my bottom lip. His other hand goes underneath my top. No sliding, just full on feeling up and groping. There’s so much dominance in him right now. And damn, does it turn me on. Suddenly he stops everything and carried me in a bride way to his bed.

After the sex we had.

He lay beside me and I looked at him, “But still you’re not my boyfriend.” I said, looking at him. “I don’t care, you’re mine.” He said, took one of his cigarette out of the box & put it between his teeth and lit it up. He looked at me, I rolled my eyes at him and he smirked. 

(A/N) - I wish I could write a sex scene but I had to keep this PG, sorry yeah i did updated two times today cause i couldnt sleep so lmao anyways i love u guys so much thank u for reading. anyways i want to dedicate this to KashafAli & anapmcoll13 but i dont know if wattpad lets u dedicate two people at the same time but seriously u guys are the most supporting people for this book! i love how u guys always comment and gives me feedback, ideas and stuffs. big thanks to both of you, i love u <3