Scratching My Body (Chapter 23)

I walked in my apartment and lay in the couch, sighing. I put my bags on the couch, walking to my bathroom and washed my make up off. After I washed my face, I took out my jacket and walked to my bedroom, put it on the chair and changed my clothes to comfy clothes. I went back to the living room and turned on the television, I’m currently living on my own and I don’t even know why. I wanted to have a roommate but then I feel like they might be a burden like bringing home guys and stuffs like it’s just not my thing. Suddenly my phone buzzed and I checked it. It was a text from an unknown number, I unlocked my phone to see who it’s from.

9 : 11 PM

From: Unknown Number

Hey! It’s Ed. 

9: 13 PM

From: Effy

Hey Ed! 

I sent the text, saved his number and kept on watching television. After a while, Ed texted me again and we talked about the book I’m writing and about the publisher. 

I looked at the clock, it was 11 PM. I rubbed my face, scratching my body and I looked at the drawer debating if I should open it. After awhile, my body was shaking and I immediately opened the drawer & took out a packet of drugs putting it on the table. I sat back on the couch and looked at it. Rubbing my face once again, I start breathing in rapid motion thinking if I should take it. It’s been awhile since I tried stopping myself from taking these. Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door and I quickly throw the drugs back inside the drawer, drinking my water and walked to the door. I unlocked it, opened it and it was Freddie. 

“Hey Fred!” I said, smiling and hugged him tight. “Eff, I miss you little sis!” He said, hugging me back tight. “Where’s Cam?” I asked, “Oh she’s back home with her mom, she’s pregnant for 8 months now I don’t want her to fly around.” He said, letting me go and I moved aside to let him in. He walked in and I took the bags putting it on the couch. We sat on the couch, start talking about how our lives going while we’re watching the television. After awhile, I started scratching my body. Because I was  aching for the drugs but I don’t want to let my brother knows I’m taking it so I decided to get all sleepy so I can take it in my room. 

 “Hey Fred, it’s nice having you here but I’m sleepy as hell. I’m going to sleep.” I said, standing up and looked at him.

“Alright Eff, have a good sleep.” He said, looking at me and smiled. I pointed to where his room is and he nodded, thanking me and I left quickly to my room. Once I’m in my room, I closed the door and opened the drawer. Taking out the packet of drugs, I put it on my hand and snorted it. I finally let out a long sigh and fell asleep right after.

 FREDDIE’s POV

 After awhile watching the boring shows, I decided to go to my room. Effy told me to put the remote inside the drawer, so I stood up turned off the television and opened the drawer. As I was about to put the remote, I saw a packet of drugs inside the drawer, I furrowed my eyebrows and take it out. It was drugs, “Was Effy doing drugs?” I thought to myself. I turned around and saw Effy coming out from her room.

(A/N) - dundundun!!!!!!! LMFAOOO that was lame af anyways guess who finally got their shit together and have ideas????? thats right its ya girl lmao so anyways I also posted a new story it's 5sos story so pls check it out and tell me what u think thanks i love u bye xoxoxoxoxo