Revenge (Chapter 4, Part 1)

COOK’s POV

Never once, a girl decided to rejected me just like she did. Effy is something different, but somehow it pisses me off that she’s alive. She’s fucking pathetic, I hate her. Yeah you heard me.

I, James Hunter Cook. Hate. This fucking arrogant little girl named Elizabeth Hazel Franco.

How do I know her full name? Hello? This is college, you can get any information you want just like that. Thinking she could call me pathetic and stuffs, I will fucking get to her back. I’ll crush her, for rejecting me. Stupid ignorant girl, she doesn’t know what is she doing with her life.

Effy’s POV

“Oh I will fuck you soon, princess. Just ask and I’ll fulfill your wish, daddy’s little girl.” That, keep repeating in my mind over and over again. Cook is so fucking ignorant and I’m getting pissed off day by day. He’s like those guys who’s so fucking obsessed with sex and the thought of it makes me puke. I’m not that girl who’s not give in that easy. In what world does he think I’m gonna let him fuck me? don’t be all dreamy Cook. I fucking hate you with everything inside me and it hasn’t ben weeks since we live together. I rather live with a psychotic guy than living with you. You don’t even know how to even respect a girl and that pisses me off even more. Jesus Christ. I went to girl’s washroom. Put on some chapstick, eyeliner and fixed my hair. It’s Effy’s bad hair day, god damn it. Life couldn’t be any worse, I took out my favorite white beanie and put it on my head nicely. I walked out from the washroom, as I was walking to the lockers. I heard people talking, “Oh my god, have you seen Cook and that new girl? She’s so lucky, Cook is a gentlemen and god he fucks so good you can’t even walk in the morning properly. What’s her name though?” that blonde girl said, “Elizabeth, right?” her friend said. I raised my eyebrow. ‘Seriously? What the fuck is wrong with this place man?’

I took my things and put it in my bag, close the locker and went straight to the class. There was so many empty places, I decided to sit in the back besides the wall cause you know it’s my favorite spot.

30 MINUTES AFTER CLASS STARTED

Mrs Jamison was teaching us about some maths shit I don’t even understand. Then the door opened, “Ah, what a surprise. Mr Cook, you’re late.” Mrs Jamison said, I raised my eyebrow and it was Cook. Again for 3274932 times I guess? Jesus man, this guy is everywhere. “Oh I’m sorry, Mrs Beautiful Jamison. I brought an apple just for you.” Cook said with a thick british accent. I rolled my eyes, I realized there was only one empty seat and it was beside me. I face palmed myself, sighing and looked at him. He was doing his ‘Bad Boy’ smirk again, he walked to me and said. “Princess, I missed you.” He smiled and sat beside me, the girls behind us was aww-ing and it pisses me off more. “Shut the fuck up, Cook.” I hissed, “Aw, don’t be like this princess. Your boyfriend misses you, come give him a kiss.” He whispered to me, I put my hand on his knee and rubbed till his crotch. I slapped his dick and kissed his cheek, “I missed you too baby.” I smirked and winked at him. “Shit, fucking stupid bitch.” He hissed and tried to cover his tears. I keep on smiling and continued focusing on what was Mrs Jamison teaching.