Chapter 50

*Kasie's POV*

"I like this one," I said, looking in the large mirror as the lady that was helping me try on wedding gown put the last gigantic clip on the back and smoothed out the bottom. It was five months ago that Connor had proposed to me. And you know what they say, 'get the dress early' and I was doing just that. We were in the famed Kleinfeld Bridal Shop in New York. The same bridal shop that's featured on the show Say Yes To The Dress.

"Yeah?" The lady asked. She was in her late 20s and had her long blonde hair tied back into a ponytail.

"Okay, let's go see what your family thinks," She said, opening the door to the changing room and holding it open with her foot as she held the end of the gown, walking behind me. I made it out to the "showing room" where my mom, older sister, Zoe and Alex were seated on a couch, all chatting until they saw to me.

"Wow," Alex gasped when I stood up on the raised circular platform.

"Thoughts?" I cautiously asked.

"I love it," Alex said.

"I love it too," Mom said.

"What do you think B?" I asked my older sister.

"I dunno, I like it but I don't love it," Brooke responded.

The lady followed me back to the dressing room and pulled down the next dress I'd pulled off the rack and helped me into it. It had crystal hand-beaded embroidery throughout the sweetheart neckline and shoulder straps. A matching beaded applique' served as the natural waistband. (Pic on side or up top if on mobile)

"I like this one as well," I commented, smoothing out the front with my hands after coming face-to-face with it in the mirror. The lady helped me again out the door, holding the end of the gown up as she walked behind me.

"I love it!" Zoe squeaked.

"Brooke?" I asked.

"I love it!" She responded.

"Really?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm in love with it!" Brooke answered. I held back a smile as I went back to the dressing room. I ended up trying on three other dresses to make sure I didn't fall deeper in love with another dress. I put on the second dress again and fell deeper in love with it than I had the first time I put it on.

"Is this the one?" The lady asked.

"Yeah," I said breathlessly, nodding my head after she added a beautiful veil accessory to my hair.

Mom, Brooke, Zoe and Alex rushed up and squished me in a group hug.

"You look beautiful sweetie!" Mom whispered when Brooke, Zoe and Alex broke away from the hug.

"Thanks Mom and don't cry," I said and wiped under her eyes before more tears could fall.

"No promises," She said, hugging me once more before I headed off to get changed back into regular street clothes.

"Good news, you stayed within your budget!" The lady that helped me with my fittings cheered when I went to pay for the dress. I smiled and swiped my bank card. Connor's parents had agreed to pay for the dress and sent us a $3500 check.

"Would you like to pick it up or would you like it shipped to you?" She asked.

"Can I get is shipped?" I asked.

"Of course!" I gave her Tyler's address cause he said I could keep it at his place until the wedding so Connor wouldn't stumble upon it by accident.

"Okay! It will be shipped to that address once it comes in! Good luck!!" She said.

"Thank you," I hugged her and left the famed shop.

"So how'd it go?" Connor voice in my ear as I had gone to New York with just Brooke, Zoe, Alex, and Mom.

"It went wonderful! I found the dress," I replied.

"That's wonderful! I can't wait to see it in September," Connor nearly shouted. We'd agreed to have our wedding in September. September 15th to be exact.

"I know. Alright, dinner's here, I got to go!"

"Alright, I'll pick you up at the airport tomorrow too. Bye pumpkin," Connor said, I blushed at the new term of endearment.

"Bye Con," I hung up and dug into my food which had just been set in front of me. We had gone to a restaurant for dinner.

The next morning I found myself on a flight back to L.A. The flight was uneventful except for a few viewers recognizing me and wanting pictures.

"No way, you're Kasie from YouTube," one girl had said.

"Yes that's me," I said politely.

"Can I get a selfie?" She asked.

"Sure," I replied. She took our her phone and we took one normal pic and one goofy pic.

"Thank you so much," She had said before leaving.

7 hours later I was putting my phone and laptop in the backpack I had brought on the plane. The landing gear came down and landed a few minutes later. I exited the plane and made my way to Baggage Claim.

"Connor!" I nearly screamed upon seeing my quiffed fiancé with a beanie on his head, leaning against a pillar and on his phone. He looked up and barely had time to shove his phone in his pocket before I jumped on him.

"Hey babe. Someone missed me," He said playfully.

"What?! I haven't seen you in like three days!" I defended myself.

"I know," He laughed, kissing me before I put my feet back on the ground. I grabbed my small suitcase from the belt and popped up the handle, towing it behind me as I held Connor's hand in my other. He led the way to the car and put my suitcase on the back seat once he unlocked it.

He drove home and put my suitcase on the ground once he was out of the car. He locked it and we took the elevator up to the apartment. He unlocked the door and Aribelle greeted me when I walked in. I gave her a friendly pat on the head and put my suitcase in the office room. She followed me, meowing to be picked up. I picked her up and scratched behind the content cat's ears. She purred in pleasure. I let her lay on my stomach as I sat on the couch.

I knew my trip to New York was only the beginning. It was the first step in beginning my futre with Connor and I couldn't be more happy. I couldn't be more happier than I was right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: SOO sorry for the shortness of this chapter guys. I PROMISE the next chapters will be regular length or longer. I hate writing short chapters as muvh as you guys hate (or love, idk what your chapter length preference is) reading them. But I needed to get this chapter out of the way. The next chapters will be more exciting I promise. I know what I'm going to do but I just have to get there. Anyway, remember to

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW ME! (if ya want)

~Panda

Twitter: @BeanieFrxnta

Kik: 5secondsoffranta