Chapter 41

*Kasie's POV* 

I open my eyes. Memories of last night play in my head. I close my eyes briefly before opening them again to clear away the images, blinking a couple times to adjust to the brightness in the room. I lift my head a little to see if Connor is still asleep, he's not. His eyes are open, looking at me. He's wearing a small smile on his lips. When I catch him staring, he shuts his eyes and pretends to be sleeping. The smile fades a little but it never leaves. 

I reach up and bop him on the nose. I sit up and get off the bed, going toward my suitcase to get clothes. I walk toward the bathroom and shut the door, locking it. I turn on the water and strip off the little clothing I had on. I step in and I'm immediately greeted by warm water. I let the warm water relax my neck and back muscles. 

I step out when I'm done and towel dry my hair. I get dressed and exit the bathroom, dumping the little amount of dirty clothes I had in my suitcase. Connor's bare back is toward me when I walk out of the bathroom. I notice long red scratch marks. 

"Connor," I say quietly and gasp. 

"Hmm?"

"Your back," I point out, tracing the marks lightly with my fingertips. He turns his head in a way so he could see what I ws talking about. 

"Well at least they will know who's mine," He playfully smirks and winks at me. I put my hand by y side and blush a pale pink color. He goes to take a shower while I brush my hair, putting it up in a ponytail. I put on light makeup and cover up the marks I discovered along my collarbone and side of my neck with concealer. I see his phone laying on the un-made bed and pick it up. I guess the passcode and get it on the second try. 

I tap on the camera and take a few selfies; posting two on Instagram with the caption '#hacked', doing the same with Twitter. The fans go ballistic until they realized it was only me. I laughed a little as I read the comments and replies. I spam his phone with a bunch of selfies before locking his phone and picking up mine to make it look like I wasn't doing anything. 

We say goodbye to his siblings after we're all packed. His mom drives us to the airport and drops us off. It was now 12 o'clock. Our plane takes off in an hour. We go through security and make our way to the gate. 20 minutes later, we're finding our seats. I snag the window seat again and Connor takes the middle seat beside me. 

The plane takes off 15 minutes later and soon they are telling us we can use our electronic devices. 

"Connor?" I hear a female voice ask quietly. Connor looks up to find the source. 

"Yes? How can I help you?" He asks politely, taking off his Beats.

"We watch your videos and we were wondering if we could a get a picture?" The girl said, gesturing to her two friends who stood on either side of her. 

"Sure," Connor smiles, taking off his seat-belt and standing in the aisle to take pictures. 

"I'm Emily by the way," The girl who asked for pictures said. 

"Hi Emily," Connor said, standing by her. He put an arm around her shoulder and smiled at the camera her friend was holding. 

"Can I have a hug?" Emily asked. 

"Sure," She gave him a hug as her friend captured the moment. 

The process was repeated as her two friends each got a picture, a hug and introduced themselves. 

"Thank you so much Connor," They said before leaving. 

"No problem," Connor smiled and sat back in his seat next to me. I smiled and turned back to my laptop. I got bored and shut my laptop, turning to Connor, who's on his laptop and has his Beats on. I poke his cheek repeatedly. His eyes flick to me for a split second before going back to his screen. I know he's getting annoyed but I keep doing it.