Chapter Twenty-Nine

*Edited*

Kasie's POV

Today was the day, the day of the One Direction concert. Alex scored the tickets for us and my Mom gave mine to me on my birthday, the many months ago. It was at the end of August and Connor and I celebrated 2 months yesterday. We went on a Skype date and celebrated two months of being together, which if I may say, has been the best two months of my life. I'm still wearing the key necklace that Connor gave to me, only taking it off when I sleep or shower. I'm also still wearing the promise ring, I showed it to Alex when I spent the night a few nights ago and she fangirled and screamed so much she was shaking and crying, happy tears that is. It made almost made me start happy crying as well.

If you're wondering about Jc, he is fine. He has a broken arm and a broken foot. As for Austin, when Jc woke up two days later, he asked her out in a whisper. From what I heard from Connor who heard from Ricky, she was so excited and surprised that she was shaking and crying happy tears before kissing him hard on the lips and whispered a 'yes' back to him.

That was four days ago, Monday. Today is Friday, the day of the One Direction concert. Alex had managed to score VIP passes but hid them from me until a couple days ago. So not only are we getting closer seats, but we are getting to meet the boys of One Direction. 

(A/N: As for this work is fiction not all times and events and details will be accurate. I have written different events in my own way even if they aren't 100% accurate so please don't yell at me. I have also changed Louis to be bi (you'll figure out why in a bit). I know he isn't bi but this is fiction and it's my book, so please don't comment "But Louis' straight (or gay, personally a Larry shipper)" or "Louis isn't bi" because I know) 

A car horn knocked me out of my thoughts, bringing me back to the present. It was almost 7pm and the show wasn't until 9:45 but we had the meet-and-greet at 8:15 and 5 Seconds of Summer was playing at 8:45. I finished brushing my hair out with my fingers and checked my outfit over once more before grabbing my shoulder bag and sliding it over one shoulder. It contained a small photo journal/notebook with a section for each boy, two black Sharpies, two silver Sharpies, my house key, my wallet, my phone and small blue Canon camera. 

I slid on my Sperrys and went out the front door, locking it behind me. I hopped into Alex's car and shut the door, putting my seat belt on.

"Let's go meet us some One Direction," My best friend said excitedly. We jammed to the Take Me Home album on the way over to the venue. An hour later, we were searching for a parking spot. After five minutes of searching, we found one but had race this other car for it, we won and parked. Alex and I high-fived each other and walked to the venue, half a block away. We showed our VIP passes to the security guard outside, he let us go and cut to the front of the line. We earned many death glares from the girls that were already in line, waiting to get in. 

A guy came by with a megaphone and announced that the meet-and-greet would be starting in a few minutes and to head towards the ballroom off to the side where it would be held, in an orderly manner of course. But I don't think you'll get orderly with a bunch of crazed fangirls that desperately want to meet their 'future husband(s)' or their idols or whatever they call the boys. 

I grabbed Alex's hand and held it in mine, dragging her toward the mass of girls that actually had VIP passes or just wanted to try and sneak in. A security guard, who I recognized to be Paul, was checking for VIPs and the sneaky people. Several girls were asking for pictures with him and he took pictures with them before checking for their passes, which they didn't have so he had to deny them access and tell them to go back in line.