Chapter 40

*Kasie's POV* 

My phone vibrating against the bedside table wakes me up. I reach for it and shut the alarm off, checking to see if Connor had woken up; he was still sound asleep. I must have moved in my sleep because I was on my stomach. Connor's arm was draped lazily around my back. I slipped out of his not-so-tight grasp, replacing a pillow in my place. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I took a pillow that had fallen off the bed and hit Connor's back with it. One of his friends had called him before we had went to bed to see if he wanted to meetup for lunch with some of his other friends. He said yes and his friend said Connor could bring me if he wanted and of course Connor said yes. 

So I was currently waking him up to get ready to go in about an hour. I hit his back a few times before he finally opened one eye. He chuckled and closed his eyes again. 

"Get. Up," I said, hitting him with a pillow with each word and moving to hit his head when hitting his back didn't work. He finally sat up after I whacked his head a couple times with the pillow. He grabbed the pillow that was closest to him and started to hit me with it. 

"Hey," I pretended to pout when he hit the top of my head. I hugged the pillow I was holding and acted like I was pouting. 

"Baby, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Connor asked sympathetically. His thumb brushed my cheek but I didn't look at him. The smile I was fighting made its appearance. I hit his stomach and shoved him down so he flopped back on the bed, smiling. 

"I'm fine," I chuckled lightly, tucking my hair behind an ear. I climbed on top of Connor, a hand on each side of his head and a leg on each side of his waist. I chuckled and smiled, closing the space between me and Connor. I kissed him just long enough for him to want a longer kiss. 

I climbed off him and went to my suitcase, grabbing clothes and going into the bathroom to change. I grab my pajamas and exit the bathroom, exchanging them for my makeup bag, hair brush, dry shampoo, leave-in conditioner and curler. 

I stand in front of the mirror and brush out my hair, spraying in dry shampoo and putting leave-in conditioner in it. I plug in my curler and put my hair up in a high ponytail as I wait. When my curler's done heating, I curl small pieces of my ponytail. I unplug my curler when I'm done and put on concealer, a little bit of blush, eyeliner and mascara. I put everything back in my makeup bag and put everything back in my suitcase. 

As I was changing and getting ready, Connor had changed and gotten ready as well. He got done when I was doing my hair and sat on the bed, waiting for me to finish. My outfit was a simple black t-shirt, skinny jeans and red and black plaid flannel that had sleeves that came to my elbows. I put on my WWA tour bracelet, key necklace and slipped on my promise ring. 

"What ya doin' ?" I asked Connor as I sat behind him on the bed, resting my chin on his shoulder. 

"Just on twitter," He replied, smiling. 

"Cool," I grabbed my phone and I had 5 text messages from my friends wishing me a 'Merry Christmas Eve'. I texted them a 'Merry Chirstmas' back. 

"Babe, you ready to go?" Connor asked. He was wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans with a beanie. 

"Yeah," I replied, grabbing sock and navy blue Converse and slipping them on. I grabbed my phone and slipped it into the front pocket of my jeans and grabbed Connor's hand as well. He grabbed keys from the kitchen counter and told Nicola (who was the only one downstairs) where we were going. We put on jackets and headed out to the car. We hopped in the car and Connor started it, backing out of the driveway. 

"Is Chipotle okay?" Connor asked as he drove. 

"Yeah," I replied. 

"Okay, good. That's where we're going," Connor smiled a small smile and focused his attention back on the road. The car was silent, the only sound breaking the silence was the radio. I was busy texting my friends back...whoops.