Extras

So instead of writing an entire book just containing extras I just decided to create a long part: 

So this will contain mostly alternate scenes and things that didn't make the final cut for Invisible or original ideas that I decided to change. The parts will vary in length. Some may be super short and some may be long. Idk what else to say but read on. It's chronological order with the story, :) 

<3  

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: "Beautiful" 

Description: This was part of Connor's wedding vows/speech: 

"Her lips; they were beautiful. Tasting of vanilla lip balm and mint gum. Her eyes; beautiful; dark blue in colour, peering out at the world around her. Her nose, beautiful, as small as it may be, it was cute as a button. Everything about her was and still is beautiful. From the top of her head all the way down to her toes, beautiful. 

I still love everything about her. You never grow tired of looking at her. Every time you look at her, you discover something you never noticed about her before. She was beautiful inside and out. She still is. Who is she? Why she's standing right in front of me in a white dress.

I still fall head over heels for her every single day. I still fall as hard as I did three years ago. 

/////////

Title: Reception 

Description: This would have been Connor's wedding reception speech. I wanted him to speak at the wedding but it just didn't make the final cut: 

"When I met Kasie, I knew she was special. I didn't know at the time how special she really was to me. Kian gave me advice when I was doubting if we'd make it long distance. Long distance relationships almost always end in the inevitable result of breaking up. He said to me, "Connor, sometimes our heart knows things before our head does." At the time, I remember thinking "Whatever you say Ki." But the longer I thought about it, the more I believed in it and believed that we would make it. 

Moving on, I never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that I'd be standing here today, making this speech to you all. I never in my wildest dreams would have thought I would meet the love of my life who started out as a fan of mine. I always knew I wanted to date a fan but I never thought that I'd be married to one. 

Kasie, I knew you were special from the moment I met you, when you asked who I was, confirming your own suspicions. Do you remember what I said in Miami on our first trip when I'd half-proposed to you? I said, "I will love you until you decide to stop loving me." I stood by that promise and will continue to stand by that promise. I love you to the moon and back, no, I love you to the farthest star known to man and back. " 

//////////

Title: Dancing 

Description: Connor's little cousin wants to dance with Kasie at their wedding but she's too afraid to go up and ask her. This is a "deleted" scene from Chapter 52. 

Connor's POV: 

"You wanna go dance with Kasie?" I repeated the question my little cousin Daniella had told me. She was 10 but she was so shy. She nodded. 

"I'm sure she would love to dance with you," I stated, looking in Kasie's direction where she was dancing with Alex, Cassie, and Aaron about 20 feet from us.