Chapter 38

~~~SMUT WARNING IN THIS CHAPTER~~~

(5 days later) *Kasie's POV* 

        "I can't believe you did that Connor!" I huffed,  crossing my arms over my chest and looking out the car window. 

        "But, babe, he kissed you. Who knows what else he could have done to you," Connor replies calmly. We were driving back to his apartment with my stuff from my dorm as I was moving in with him. I only saw the last few punches but I still believe he shouldn't have beat up Derek. 

        "I know, but I didn't want any violence. Remember what happened last time you fought someone," I shot back at him. Memories flood back to VidCon at the End of VidCon party when he fought Jack. 

        "Yeah," Connor sighs in defeat. "I promise I won't do that ever again," He says, placing his hand on my thigh. 

        "Promise?" I ask, tearing my eyes from the window and looking at him. 

        "Promise," He smiles. "We're here," He says, pulling up to his apartment building. I inhale, hold it in for a few seconds and exhale. I've been over here countless times before but I was finally moving in with him. I was shocked and happy when he asked me. It caught me off guard but that meant I could take my classes online instead of going to the actuall class with the jerk teachers I had that didn't give a shit about us. 

        "Come on, it'll be fine," Connor says, getting out of his car and shutting the door. I get out and shut the car door behind me and go to the back where Connor was unloading the few boxes I had. I grabbed half of them and he grabbed the other half. I left most of my stuff back in Atlanta, only bringing enough to fit in the dorm I had at UCLA. 

We walk up the narrow pathway, leading to the elevator and take it up to Connor's floor. We walk through the wide hallway and unlock the front door to his apartment. It's 7 o'clock at night and the sun was beginning to go down. I look around the entryway even though I've been here before. This was gonna be my new home if and when we decide to buy a house. 

        "Come on babe," Connor says, slightly jerking his head to the side, gesturing me to follow him into his apartment. I take a deep breath and release it before setting the boxes I carried down on the small dining room table. 

        "Are you hungry?" Connor asks when he sets down the boxes he was carrying. 

        "Yeah," I sigh, running my hand through my hair. 

        "You want pizza?" 

        "That sounds good."

        "Okay," Connor slips his phone out of his front jeans pocket and dials the pizza place. I move to the living room and sit down on the couch. 

        "It'll be here in about 20 minutes," Connor tells me and sits next to me on the couch. I nod and look up at him. "You okay, babe?" He asks. Aribelle takes notice too and moves from the arm of the couch and rubs up against my arm. 

        "Yeah, just nervous," I sigh. 

        "Do you still want to go to Minnesota? If you don't want to go, I can call my mom and cancel if you don't want to go."

        "No, I still want to go. It's just that,"

        "You don't know what to expect?" Connor finishes for me. I nod and look down at the floor. "Babe, you'll be fine. I promise my parents will love you. My mom already does."

        "Wait, why?"

        "Oh, I might talk about you a lot to her," Connor's ears turn a light red and his cheeks flush red.