Chapter Twenty-One

A/N: Hey my little bears, sorry for the late update. I had homework this weekend and yeah school has got in the way this week but how bout a DOUBLE update this week? Sound good? Yeah? *audience chants 'Double, Double, Double, Double,'* Well alright I will do not one but TWO chapters this week. So watch for another update around my normal time this week. I love you all my lovelies and enjoy this chapter.

Also I skipped a day (Sunday) and last chapter took place on Saturday so this chapter will take place on Monday.

Warning: It gave me Kasie/Connor feels pre-writing this chapter so get the tissues ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Edited*

Kasie's POV

Connor was going back to LA today. I didn't want him to go but I have been spending almost everyday with him for the past three weeks. (2 weeks in Cali and 1 week back home)

I was awake now. I glance at the clock on my nightstand. 6:45am. I was woken up way earlier than I would have liked. About 4 hours earlier than normal. I stared at the ceiling, just thinking. It was still dark outside so, of course, it was dark in my room as well.

I soon realized I wasn't going back to sleep and carefully broke out of Connor's grasp. His arms were wrapped around me, like he was afraid I'd run away from him if he didn't hold me like he was.

I sat up and swung my legs off the side of the bed and stood up. 7:15am. I bent down and brushed a stray hair that was in his face off to the side with my finger. I kissed his nose then his forehead, I stretched and popped my back. Since it was hot, I was only in a sports bra and shorts.

I got my laptop and sat on the floor, dimming the brightness on the screen. I had begun a Louis Tomlinson fanfic before school let out. And it had gained some popularity. Only about 1,000 reads. I had only about 10 chapters posted, so I decided to type up a new chapter. I grabbed my phone and earbuds and tapped my 'fandom' playlist. It had the first Hunger Games soundtrack, the Catching Fire soundtrack and the Divergent movie soundtrack on it. I tapped shuffle and 'Eyes Open' began to play.

I began to type my normal speed but as quietly as I could. I saw Connor move out of the corner of my eye. I stopped typing, pulled out an earbud and looked over at him. He stopped moving after a second, I heard light snores coming from him. I put my earbud back in and continued typing.

2 and a half hours later, I was spell checking the chapter. When I was satisfied, I clicked 'publish' and shut my laptop. In the 2 hours, I had gotten cold and stole Connor's hoodie from him and put it on. He was still sleeping. Only moving a few times but never fully waking up.

He got a late flight; 4:00. We decided that so we could spend as much time together as we could before he went back to Los Angeles.

I was on YouTube, reading the comments on my latest cover. I had done Cop Car by Keith Urban. Mostly about how good my voice was or how I was pretty. The occasional hate comment about how I ruined the song or some other stupid reason, but it didn't bother me all that much. I closed that tab and went on Instagram. I posted a pic of Connor and I yesterday. I read through all the comments.

'My OTP'

'@connorfranta Come to New Zealand '

'Ugh, this bitch is stealing my man, how rude' that comment was from a user by the name of connorfrantasbae.

FYI, you are not the one dating him, I am. Not you. Obviously an immature 11 year old.

I closed the tab and just decided to shut down my laptop. 10:00. I got off the floor, I almost fell cause my foot had fallen asleep and gone numb. I set my laptop on my desk and plugged it in. Connor was moving again, this time sitting up, so I knew he was fully awake now. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.