Chapter 34

*Kasie's POV* 

        "Ash I'm gonna go take a shower," I tell my roommate Ashley as I go out of the dorm with one hand on the door knob. 

        "Okay, have fun," Ash says sarcastically, not looking up from her phone. She's on the top bunk, facing the window. 

        "Whatever," I say, sticking my tongue out at her and go out of the room to find the showers. I find them and there's a short line. I stay quiet and wait for my turn. Twenty minutes later, I undress in the shower, hanging my pj's over the top of the curtain and turn on the water. 

Once I'm done, I shut the water off and wrap a towel around myself and change in a bathroom stall. I grab all my things and go back to my dorm. I unlock the door and dump all my stuff on my bed. I find my blow drier and blow dry my hair. I decided to straighten my hair. 

There's a knock at the door but I'm too bust to answer it. 

        "Ash?' I ask, turning to look at her but my straightener slipped and touched my thumb. "Ouch! Shit!" I swear and suck on where my straightener touched.

Ashley just laughs at me and hops off her bed to answer the door. 

        "Hello, I'm Christina or Christi. I'm the head dorm advisor here at UCLA for the girls and is Kasie Zawadskii and Ashley Denis in this room?" Christi says, looking at her clipboard. 

        "Uh, yes, both of us," Ashley replies. 

        "Which one's Kasie?" 

        "I am," I say from where I am.

        "Okay, and your Ashley," Christi says, checking stuff off her clipboard. 

        "Yes," Ashley says, nodding a bit.

      "Alrighty, if you have any questions, my room number is 2505, thanks ladies," Christi says, leaving.

        "Thank you," Ashley and I say at the same time as she shuts the door. I finish straightening my hair and its almost 3 o'clock in the afternoon. I slept in late today. I was wearing my swimsuit cause Connor, Kian, Jc, Austin and some other people were going to the beach today. I wore a t-shirt over it with no shorts over the bottoms. 

        "I'm gonna head over to my boyfriend's house. If I'm not home later tonight, I'll be home in the morning." 

        "Okay, have fun." 

        "I will," I say and put on the Nordstrom hoodie I took from Connor, grabbed my keys and sunglasses and put on my Batman beanie before heading out to my car.

Connor's POV 

K- I'll be over in an hour or so 

I read the text from Kasie. 

C- Okay ^_^ 

I loved that she had moved closer so we didn't have to do long distance. Yeah, it was hard being so far away from her when she lived across the country, but we made it. Even though it was September, it was still warm enough to go swimming and go to the beach. So we were gonna go to the beach and have a beach day. 

Although I'd much rather stay on Tumblr 'til 4am, Jc talked me into it. I had my swim shorts on with a tank top on. I just lounged around until I heard an angry voice in the hallway.

        "Where is he?" I heard Kasie's voice say. Whoa, whoa, whoa, I didn't do anything to piss her off did I? 

        "Probably in his room," Kian's voice replies from the hall. I dove in my closet and attempted to hide myself with the clothes in there but just ended up with my head poking out. I grabbed the closest thing to defend myself with which just had to be Febreeze.