Chapter Two

A/N : What's up guys it's Panda. Thank you so much for reading Invisible . I can't promise a regular updateing schedule but I'll try the best I can.

So again thanks for staying with me to read more of my story. I don't know how long it will be, but until I decide on a good stopping point, I will keep writing.

So without further ado, Chapter Two of Invisible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Kasie's POV

"Kasie ?!.......Kasie?!" Mom asked, waving her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, zoned out, what were you saying?" I asked, still slightly dazed.

"I asked if you had all your homework done for tomorrow."

"Y-Yes," I stumble slightly over my words.

"Okay," Mom says as she gets up from her place at the table, putting her plate in the sink, starting to wash the dishes.

I get up and put my plate in the sink and grab my can of Dr. Pepper and walk back to my bedroom and shut the door behind me. My walls are covered in a variety of pictures and posters. The pictures are of me and my friends from a church camp I attended over the summer, others are from when me and Alex went to DisneyWorld last summer. She had convinced her parents to let her take me with her. The posters are of the British boy band, One Direction. 90% of the posters on my wall are of Louis, because he was my favorite out of the group.

I sit down in my chair and prop my feet up on the corner of my desk, I grab my MacBook and open YouTube. I see Tyer has a new video. " Selling My Soul to The Devil " I click on it and watch. I love Q&A videos because I feel like I get to know the people that make me feel better almost instantly a little bit better. I click on another video then another then another. Before I know it, it's 10:15pm.

I groan loudly and set my laptop on my desk and get ready for bed. I change into a baggy t-shirt and shorts, put my hair up in a messy bun and brush my teeth. I climb between my Joey Graceffa/Connor Franta blanket I had made with pictures I found on their Instagram and Twitter accounts. I finally fall asleep around 10:45pm and one of my last thoughts is if only I could meet the people that make my life bearable before I slip into a dreamless sleep.

******************************************************************

Monday

I awake to my phone blaring One Direction's Through the Dark . I feel for it on my bedside table and shut my alarm off. I groan as I look at the time; 5:45am. I get up and plod into the bathroom and shower.

I let the warm water wash over me and let the steam soothe my neck and back muscules. After forcing myself to shut the water off, I step out and wrap a towel around my body and wrap my wet hair in a seperate towel. I slowly manage to get back to my room and sit down at my desk/vanity and begin to wash my face and apply makeup. I unwrap the towel from my hair and brush it out.

It's still pretty wet, so I decide to use my blowdryer. I decide to curl my hair today instead of straightening it. After curling my hair, I get up and walk over to my closet, which is about the size a walk-in closet but a little bit smaller.

I decide on my Hunter Hayes t-shirt that I got last year when he stopped in Atlanta on his tour. I slide on my Miss Me jeans and black, glittery Toms and put on my Batman beanie (exactly like Jc Caylen's) .

I walk downstairs and pour myself a bowl of Lucky Charms cereal and some milk. Lucky Charms has been my favorite type of cereal since I was a little kid.

My mom walks downstairs as I'm putting my bowl in the dishwasher. I wish her a good morning and go upstairs to brush my teeth. I come back downstairs a few minutes later, this time with my Vera Bradley backpack (A/N : I attached an image of the backpack Kasie has on the side) and iPhone. I plop down on the couch and decide to go on Tumblr until it's time to go.

20 minutes later, I tell my mom goodbye and grab my keys and head out the door to my car and start the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, how'd you like Chapter 2 ? A little less boring than the last one but it's needed for the plot. So thanks for sticking with me this far. (:

I love you all . And I can't promise when Chapter 3 will be uploaded but hopefully not too long from now. I love you all. And remember to vote, comment your thoughts, good or bad, and review. I love your sexy faces.

~ Panda

P.S. Chapter 3 will have a little action with Kasie and the girls that bully her (*whispers* I'll let your minds wander on that for a while)

Twitter: @BeanieFrxnta

Kik: 5secondsoffranta