Chapter 5 - Strike #3, You're Out!

Cassidy's P.O.V.

     Fuck. Mates. I honestly hate how us werewolves have to have mates. It's already hard enough that us werewolves have to keep our identity from humans, which isn't very easy by the way, so why add more complication to it? Some times I think the wolf spirits have lost their mind when they made choices for us. I hate how Saxon is the only one who can make me feel like this, I hate how he's the only one who can make me feel better, I hate how...

"Keith, imma fucking kill you!" roared May, breaking me out of my thoughts. I looked up and saw Keith running around, laughing, while May...oh shit. She had purple dots all over her face with a black line, connecting her eyebrows, making it look like she has a uni-brow. My mouth dropped open when May picked up one of her daggers and continued to chase Keith. I looked over at Keith and saw him looking terrified, instead of laughing now. He picked up his pace and made a big distance in between him and May. I quickly jumped up to my feet and dropped my bow to the ground. At times like this I wonder where Lucas is. I heard laughing from the front door, I looked over and saw Lucas laughing his ass off. Little did he know, if you laugh at May, she'll kill you. May stopped dead in her tracks and turned over to look at Lucas.

     "You think this is funny?" she asked with one eyebrow raised. She slowly walked over to Lucas, who sprung to his feet, and both of them bolted off around the backyard. I quickly ran over to May and stood in-front of her. Her dagger accidentally scraped my arm, making me hiss through my teeth. May stopped running and her eyes went wide.

     "Oh shit! Cassidy! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, it's just-" she said. I held up my hand, telling her to stop. I watched as it healed less than 50 seconds.

     "It's fine," I said. I turned around to look at her, she had guilt written all over her face.

     "What's going on?" I asked. Rage quickly filled her face as she snapped her head over to where Keith and Lucas was standing and scowled.

     "I was taking a nap on the couch, so Keith thought it'll be funny to make me look like a cave-women with some type of disease," she sneered, pointing to her face. I looked over to where Lucas and Keith were and narrowed my eyes. I watched as their adam's apple bobbled up and down, slowly.

     "I'll be having a talk with the two of you, later," I said. I grabbed May's hand and took her inside to wash the crap out of her face. 10 minutes later, May's face was clear from any marker scribbles. I walked outside and looked around for my idiotic best friend and cousin. I spotted them right away, trying to sneak into the woods, I don't think they've noticed that I've found them yet. I decided to let them sneak away. I quickly went a different way in the woods. I stood a few feet away from the clearing, waiting for them

     "Shit, we're lucky we fucking got away," mumbled Lucas. I saw Keith nod.

     "You shouldn't speak to soon," I said. I watched them as they jumped in the sky as if their asses were on fire. I listened to their heartbeat, it was rapidly speeding up. They both looked over to where I was standing and their eyes widened.

     "Cassidy, we were, um...we were..." trailed off Lucas.

     "We were just taking a walk," continued Keith. I looked him dead in the eye and watched as he gulped. Idiot.

     "Liar," I stated. They both exchanged glances and looked back over to me. They both sighed and looked on the ground, guilty expressions plastered all over their face.

     I was about to talk but moaning cut me off. I looked around and saw nobody here. What the hell? Keith and Lucas looked confused as I did.

     We walked deeper and deeper into the woods, the closer we got to the clearing where Saxon and I met, the louder the moaning got. When we got to the clearing, my eyes widened at the sight of in-front of me. There was Saxon...with three other girls, naked.