Chapter 16 - Christmas Special~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V.

     "Did you see that lady that looked like she was ready to stab us when we took the last two dresses on the rack?" May asked. I giggled and nodded. It was true. May and I were at the mall, shopping for a dress for the up-coming Christmas Party; that Luna Right was throwing. Of course, at this type of year, there are last-minute Christmas shoppers...that would literally tackle you when you take something that they wanted. May and I bought the same dress, we decided to do this twins thing for the party. The dress was fairly adorable. It was a red strapless dress, with different layers, and a red bow in the middle. The dress isn't tight, it's a type of dress that flows out and twirls, basically. It came up to about mid-thigh, it was a sexy; yet sophisticated, dress.

     "Cass, does that bite hurt?" May asked, pointing towards the bite on my arm.

     "Yeah, it burns a little actually," I replied, glancing down at it.

     "I can't believe that kid bit you just because you bought that teddy bear for Lilly," said May, looking very amused. Yet again, she was true. I was in this toy store, looking for a Christmas gift for Lilly, since I had no idea what she wanted, or liked. I found this adorable teddy bear, that is way bigger than her, which I thought she would love. It turns out, this little girl also wanted it and bit me on my arm when I grabbed it before she could. Human kids are vicious I tell you, very vicious; hell, I think they're even more worse than rogues!

     "Here, I think you should drive, I think that girl broke a few bones when she chomped down on my arm," I said. May giggled...before I knew it, her giggle turned into a full blown laugh. When she was able to cool down, she grabbed the keys from my hand and unlocked the car. May put the bags into the backseat as I made my way towards the passenger seat. Damn, I wonder if that little girl thought my arm was a piece of chicken or not...

     The past few weeks have been peaceful, to say. Which was a good thing, since I really didn't need any more drama until after Christmas. I mean, it was the holidays for Pete sake! I -- well, Keith, Lucas, May, and I needed a break. Which reminds me, Peter practically foamed at mouth when he saw May practicing her aiming with her knifes and daggers. That boy is very hormonal. Saxon has been proving to me lately about how much he loves me and adores me, every morning I wake up to his kisses, and if he's not there, I would wake up to a flower on his pillow and a little note, explaining for his absence. I was falling hard for that boy.

     Alpha Right had listened to me when I told him that he needed to keep the fact that Keith, Lucas, May, and I are Protectors a secret, of course he asked why, and I explained my reasoning, which made him think, but I guess he understood because he told everyone who knew, not to tell any members of the pack until Keith, Lucas, May, and I were ready to announce it ourselves.

     I felt bad for Keith and Lucas, since I knew they felt left out every time May and I would be busy with Peter and Saxon, but they just brushed it off, they said that they had Nick, Leo, and Seth, since those guys didn't have mates either. Honestly, I think those five guys arn't looking for their mates any time soon, but I know when they do find their mates, those girls would be really lucky, since the five of them are really great guys, I just hope the girls don't break their hearts, or the other way around.

     I was sitting in the living room, at Saxon's house, with May, Keith, Lucas, Peter, Nick, Leo, Seth, and Saxon. We were laughing and talking about how we think the Christmas Party was going to go. It wasn't today or anything, we still had a week to go, but Christmas break was soon coming up and we were also talking about what we should do -- or go -- and try to return on Christmas Eve.