Chapter 18 - Plans Leading To Death

Chapter 18 - Plans Leading To Death

Cassidy's P.O.V.

     Nothing can stop me.

     No one can tell me otherwise.

     This time,

     I'm going to make sure that I'm the one who comes out alive and he is the one who banishes to death.

     I continued to launch my arrows, non-stop. Hitting each and every one of them right on the target.

     Once I finished all of the targets, Keith buzzed the buzzer that shoots daggers out from the side of the house.

     I turn around quickly and dodge all of the daggers.

     May presses the other buzzers, which activates the guns. Each of the triggers are pulled, bullets flying at me from left to right, head to toe.

     Guess what?

     I dodged them all.

     I was in no mood to play around. The guy who dared to kill my mum, was going to die.

     "Cass, you should stop. You've been practicing non-stop, what's gotten into you?" asked May. Concern etched into her voice. I look over my shoulder at Keith and May, I just simply shrug.

     "Cass, talk to us, ever since you woke up, you've been...unstoppable," says Keith.

     "It's because I am unstoppable," I simply say. The both of them groan and look at me.

     "That's not what we mean, what's going on? Each day you add another hour to your training, not ours, are you feeling okay?" asks May.

     "Yes," was my answer before I took off into the forest. I could faintly hear their shouting but I had no time to stop. Each day draws closer and closer to the fight. Each day draws closer and closer to my destiny. Each day draws closer and closer to my revenge for my beloved ones.

     Let's just hope he got my note.

~~Unknown's P.O.V.~~

     "Sir, we found this outside of your house, you have to read it," says one of my fighters. I snatch the note out of his hand and began to read.

Dear Mystery Man,

     I know who you are, but do you know who I am? I know you're out to kill me. I know you're the one who killed my mum and my family. Afraid? I hope so. You are the reason why I'm no longer myself. You're the reason why my family doesn't exist. You're the reason why I spent the past few days of my life, planning your death. Since you took my mum's life, I'll be taking yours. For every family member you took from me, I'll be taking from your fighters. Be aware of your surroundings, you never know when I'll be around. If you're not scared, meet me at Alpha Nelson's land on the full moon. That's where I'll show myself and battle you for taking my mum's life.

                                                 Sincerely,

                                                      Your Enemy.

     I clenched my jaw and glared at the note.

     It was her.

     I knew she was alive.

     It was Alpha Ruth's daughter.

     "Sir!" someone shouted. My head snapped up to look at one of my fighters.