Chapter 19 - Your Mate's Life For My Father, And My Mate

Chapter 19 - Your Mate's Life, For My Father

Saxon's P.O.V.

     "Saxon!" someone shouted.

     I turned around in my chair to look at the person who shouted my name.

     Before you know it, a knife plunged through my side.

     The last thing I saw was Candy's face, smirking at me.

~~Cassidy's P.O.V.~~

     "Someone help!" I heard. Keith, May, Lucas, and I looked at each other before we bolted down the hallway and came to a stop at our homeroom. Everyone was gathered around someone, the desks were pushed to the side of the room.

     "Cass!" shouted Peter. He was pale.

     "What happened?" I asked as May came to his side and let him wrap his arms around her.

     "S-Saxon, Candy came out of no where and-," before he could finish what he was saying, I walked away from him and pushed through the crowd. When I came to a stop in the middle of the circle, I gasped and dropped down onto my knees.

     I crawled over to where Saxon was and held his hand in mine. He was still alive, but anyone with eyes could see that he has lost too much blood.

     Anger boiled up in me as I smelt Candy's scent around him.

     "Get him out of here and heal him," I mumbled as I ran past Keith. I could hear everyone's shouts for me to come back, but I didn't have time for that. One person was going to die for almost taking my mate's life.

     That person just to happened to be the man who killed my mum's mate. Candy.

~~Unknown's P.O.V.~~

     Too many.

     Too many have died.

     My men.

     I barely had a handful of men left for the upcoming battle.

     In that handful of men, my brother wasn't in it.

     The girl killed my brother.

     So this is what he meant when karma will bite me in the ass. Since I took away the girl's family, she took away my men and my only family.

     I roared as I punched the wall in-front of me. How can one little girl, ruin my life in a snap of fingers?!

     "Sir!" shouted one of my men, bursting into my room.

     "What?!" I roared.

     "Your mate...she's dead," he said frantically before laying something down on my bed.

      I had yet to notice the body in his hands. I felt everything drain in my body as I glanced down at the body he held.

     My heart began to pound faster and faster as I walked towards it, slowly.

     "Get out!" I roared as my heart began to break as I smelt the scent that belonged to Candy.

     Slowly, I peeled the sheet away from the body and immediately saw Candy. That was all I had to see before I fell to my knees, holding my head in my hands.

     This must have been what that girl's father felt when I killed his mate.

     All I had to ask was...