Chapter 15 - Protectors Revealed

~~Saxon's P.O.V.~~

     I stared at Cassidy in shock. What is she doing here? Oh God, she's going to find out about werewolves!

     "Cassidy!" screamed Lilly. The hunter slapped his hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming.

     The big, burly hunter guy laughed before sneering, "What can you do, human?"

     I watched as Cassidy walked over to us and stood in-front of us, protecting us in a way. What shocked everyone is that she laughed. She friggin' laughed. Oh dear God, please don't tell me she lost her mind!

     "Bring it on, fat man," she sneered.

~~Cassidy's P.O.V.~~

     The hunter turned red after I called him fat man. He was actually fat. I watched as he tried to grab his gun from his jeans, but failed. After a while of trying, he aimed the gun at me.

     "Any last words, kid?" he spat. I smirked. Dumb ass, did he not see the bow and arrows in my hands?

     "Yeah, for you, actually," I said. He raised an eyebrow at me.

     "What?" he asked.

     "Au revoir," I said in french, which means goodbye. I raised my bow and shot the big hunter. I watched as he turned to dust, while listening to everyone's gasp. The rest of the hunters stared at the pile of dust in shock. The rogues stared at me with much hatred. I turned to the hunter that was holding Lilly and raised my bow.

     "Are you going to let her go, or will I make you?" I asked. A flash of indecision flash through his eyes before he tightened his grip on Lilly, making her wince. I clenched my jaw and shot my arrow, watching it plunge into the hunter's chest. The man became dust as Lilly fell to the ground. She got up and ran towards me. I bent down and hugged her tight.

     "Thank you Cassidy," she whispered.

     "No problem, are you okay?" I asked. I pulled back to look at her. She nodded.

     "Go. It isn't safe for you to be right here right now," I said, pushing her towards Luna Nelson. She frowned and shook her head.

     "What about you?" she asked. 

     I gave her a reassuring smile before answering. "I'll be fine."

     She went back over towards Luna Nelson and gripped onto her hand, tight. I stood back up and glared at each and every hunter and rogue.

     "Who's next?" I asked. The rogues growled and charged towards me. Damn it! Too many.

     "Keith!" I roared. I watched as Keith ran out of the woods and shifted. I heard everyone's gasp behind me. I turned around and saw a rogue about to hit me, I ran out of the way before he could even hit me. The rogue landed on air. He blinked and looked around for me. Once his eyes landed on me, the arrow had already hit him in the chest, turning him to nothing but dust. 

     I heard Keith's whimper. I looked around and saw he had a claw mark on his back.

     "Damn it! Lucas! You're supposed to be watching his back in case!" I yelled. Lucas ran out of the shadows and ran along Keith, shooting any rogue that dares to get close to Keith as he is attacking another rogue or hunter.

     "May! I need your help!" I roared. She ran out and joined my side, helping me. I shot the hunters and rogues in-front of me as May stabbed the hunters and rogues behind me.