Two Different Worlds Chapter 32

We all finally arrive at the hotel we where staying at. I got all my things unpacked and put away then went and hung out in the living room in our hotel when there was a knock on the door. "I got it!" Niall screams. I look over too see Louis and Sara standing next too each other his arm was around her shoulder what the hell is up with that! I stand up and walk over and hug Sara so he would have too let go. "Who's here!" Harry screams while walking out with Liam. "Hmm I guess it's time huh." Liam says looking around. Everyone said yes and went in sat down in the living room. "What's going on?" Sara says. "We wanna tell you why we all stopped being mates."Harry says looking at Sara. "You may think different about everyone after we tell you." I say looking at her. She looked so worried all she did was shake her had okay slowly."Well it all stated one day when we where playing at a school concert which ended up on YouTube and everything changed." Liam says looking at the boys so one of us can start talking."We got a call from a record company which that's how we met you cause we worked for your dad." Louis says pointing at Liam. "They said we where gonna be the next big thing in America but they didn't want anything too get out until everything was recorded and photo's where taken."Niall says looking at me. "We started recoding until Louis got upset and almost told the world about us cause we trusted him the a tape of our songs." I say looking at Louis with a upset face. "Why was he upset with you four?" Sara asks. "Well Liam and I had head parts and Zayn was rapping a lot and Louis and Niall where back up voices and Louis hated that! He wanted too be number one out of the group and get all the girls. But he wasn't getting any." Harry says with a smirk on his face that was gone in a second cause Louis opened his mouth.