Two Different Worlds chapter 29

Chapter 29 {Sara's POV}

I walk on the field and see all the girls talking. "Hey are you all ready!" I say smiling at them. "Yeah. We where all talking and we wanna vote for a new leader." Danielle says. "Why!" I say with a shocked face. "Cause you kinda dated Louis and then you went too Liam and now Zayn! Who's next Harry Styles!" One of the girls says. "Your making us look like where sluts." Danielle says with a bitchy tone."I've never dated Liam! Louis started that rumor!" I scream. "We all voted for Danielle as the new leader." another girl says. "You know what! I quit! Hope she can get you too state! I sure as hell no she can't!" I scream walking away. "Love what's wrong?" Liam says running up too me. "Go ask one of the sluts over there I scream. I just keep walking and walked all the way too my dorm. "Sara stop!" Zayn screams from behind me. "Why!" I scream. "Cause your crying and when someone upsets you I wanna make you feel better." Zayn says grabbing my arm.

"Why? I'am just a slut?" I say trying not too look at him. "Who called you that! I sure as hell no your faithful cause you have been too me." Zayn says while he pulled my chin up. "I got kicked out of the leader spot in cheerleading. All the girls say I am acting like a slut." I say starting too cry. "Why would they call you a slut tho?" Zayn asks. "The pictures of me and Liam and then you kissed me." I say crying in Zayn's chest. "Well it doesn't matter what they think I know the truth and I think that's all that matters. Don't you think?" Zayn says. "Your right." I say smirking. "I know I am right I always am." Zayn say winking at me.