Two Different Worlds Chapter 3

Chapter 3 {Sara's POV} 

I was in the locker room chancing out of my practice cloths when my friend Danielle came in. "Hey what are you doing tonight?" Danielle asks. "I have too go help Alexis with the prom." I say fixing my hair. "Oh okay well I'll let you get going cause it's about too be 5." Danielle says walking out. Oh god I have too hurry and get there! I rush out of the locker room and run all the way too the basement. It was so dark and kinda scary. "There you are Sara!!!!" Alexis screams. "Ah oh my god! Alexis you scared the crap out of me!" I scream. "Sorry." Alexis says turning on the lights. "It's okay. So where do I have too start at?" I ask. "Can you paint this sign red please." Alexis asks. "Okay that's fine." I say putting my bag down and picking up a brush. I look up and see Zayn walking in. "Okay I'am here now what do I do." Zayn says in a snappy voice. "Well you can help Sara paint cause that's a sign is really big." Alexis say. I start painting again and Zayn walks up and starts painting. "Your painting that wrong." Zayn says painting his side. "Is there a way you should paint cause I was never taught then." I say looking at Zayn. He doesn't say anything so I start painting again. "No stop." Zayn says putting his paint brush down and grabbing my hand. "Okay now with your hand go up and down. Don't go crazy and go up and down and side too side it makes it look crazy." Zayn says holding my hand and gliding my hands in the way I should paint. "Sara!" I hear Louis scream. Zayn hurried and pulled away from me and grabbed his paint brush and started painting his side again. "Yes Lou?" I say. "I was just seeing if you made it here on time." Louis says eyeing Zayn. "I'am fine you can go now." I say in a snappy tone. "Whatever I'll see you tomorrow." Louis says walking out. I sat there just painting the sign and I kept eyeing Zayn too see if he was looking but he wasn't. "Okay loves! It's 8 you two can head home!" Alexis says with a big smile. "I guess this won't be as bad as I thought it would be." Zayn says walking out of the room. "Gosh he's so cute! I wish I could have a boyfriend like that!" Alexis says. "No I'am done with boys." I say walking out of the room right be hide Zayn.