Two Different Worlds Chapter 6

Chapter 6 {Zayn's POV}

I get up and trying too think did I just try too kiss her. I hurry too class and sit in the back seat as always but this whole class period I couldn't stop replaying what happen in my head down in the basement. "So it's that time of the year when we go on our big school field trip too France!" The teacher says with a big smile. "So these few weeks you need too find 4 roommates and a place too stay! Remember not an overly priced place cause us the school have too pay for it!" The teacher says too the whole class. The bell rang and it was break time and I had too meet up with Niall. "Mate! Are you ready too start looking for our hotel!" Niall says walking up too me. "I know I can't wait! They say where going the week before prom." I say. I see Sara walking into the break room with Liam and Danielle. "So how are things going with the prom stuff." Niall asks. "Okay I guess." I say sitting down. "Zayn! Sara! I need too talk too you two!"Alexis screams. We walk over too see what she wanted. "Okay! I can't be there tonight so I trust that you go okay sign in and please finish painting the sign and untangling the lights. It's just you two and I trust you'll finish the job by the time I get in tomorrow morning."Alexis says. "Okay I promise I'll go." Sara says smiling. "I'll go too." I say. "Sara make sure trouble boy goes!"Alexis says walking away. I look at Sara who was laughing hard. "Trouble boy? Me?" I stand there with a clueless face. Sara walks off laughing. I walk back over too Niall. "Why was she laughing?" Niall asked. "Alexis told Sara she was in charge of me tonight." I say. The bell rang and everyone headed too class before we where late.