Two Different Worlds Chapter 26

Chapter 26 {Zayn's POV}

Where all sitting in the court yard eating when we see Alexis walk over. "So how's the prom going! I bet you won't find a band in time!" Alexis says in a bitchy tone. "I think we will Sara's daddy runs several record company's." I says smiling. "Whatever! Liam how could you let your girlfriend be alone with Louis in your dorm! There's no telling what he'll do."Alexis says smiling. "She's not my girlfriend and she's not in my dorm!"Liam says a little loud. "I just left there smart one!" Alexis says while she walked away. "What the hell is she doing going there alone!"Harry says looking at us. "Come on I have too see if she's okay!" I say jumping up. "Okay let's go." Liam says running too his dorm. We finally made it but the door was locked and Liam's key was inside. We hear screaming and glass crash too the ground. "Is she crying!" I scream. "I think so." Liam says with a worried look on his face. I start banging on the door while the boys where cussing up a storm but the screaming kept going. We finally got someone too open the door and when we walked in Louis was pushing Sara down on the bed with her mouth tapped and tears falling down her face. "You fucking bastard!" I scream while going in for a punch that knocked him clear across the bed. "Sara!"Niall and Harry scream running over too untie her and pill the tap off her lips. "She's alive it's okay." Harry says looking at me. "Okay, but I don't know how long this one will be." I say pushing my hand into my fist and eyeing Louis.