Two Different World Chapter 43

Chapter 43 {Sara's POV}

I am laying in Zayn's bed watching tele waiting for them all to get home. I see a book of flats for sale next too Zayn's side of the bed. I start crying cause in a week I'll be leaving this school and I know Zayn will wanna go back to his home town and I'll be stuck in London. I throw the book across the room right as the lads walked in "Great." I mumble. Zayn looks at me then sees what it was. "Liam go to your dorm for a bit I have too talk too Sara alone." Zayn says looking at Liam then he looked at me then walked away with the rest of the lads. He shuts the door and walks over and picks up the book. "So what did the book do wrong to have you throw it across the floor?" Zayn asks while sitting next too me. But I couldn't look at him I was starting too tear up. "Sara?" Zayn says while picking up my chin too see my face. "Why are you crying love?" Zayn asks. I just sand up and walk over too Harry's bed and get in it and coving up and coving my face. "Sara talk to me. What's wrong!?" Zayn screams. I turn over and now have red eyes full of tears "Your gonna end up leaving me! Everyone leaves me! That's how I ended up here! My dads job meant more to him then me! All I get is money every week not a loving dad! Oh and my mum who the hell knows where she is! Everyone leaves and I should be use too it but I am not Zayn I love you and being with you has been amazing. Losing you will be the end of me." I scream while crying so hard. I lay back down and start crying hard. "Sara I am not moving back too Bradford I am looking for a flat in London to share with my amazing girlfriend who I love as much as she does me." Zayn says. I uncover myself and look at him. "Really?" I ask while whipping my tears away. He shakes his head yes. I get out of bed and hug him so tight "Zayn Malik I love you so much love." I say while my face was inches away from his. "And Sara Cruz I love you too so much more then anything." Zayn says while we lean in for a kiss.