Two Different Worlds Ch.5

Chapter 5 {Sara's POV}

I wake up too the sound of my alarm clock going off. I hurry and get in my uniform and fix my hair and make-up. I hurry and walk out of my door when I see Liam walking by me. "Hey babe." Liam says smiling. "Good Morning."I say as I keep walking. "So how's the whole prom thing going?" Liam asked. "It's not so bad. I thought it would be hell but I was wrong." I say. "Well that's good. Just don't let Louis hear you say that or he'll get really jealous and do something stupid just too end up in there with you." Liam says laughing. "Well I have too go I'll see you at practice." I say walking down the stairs that lead too the basement. "Well it looks like someone finally decided too join us." Alexis says tapping her foot on the ground. "It's only 1 minute pass 6?" I say looking at her. "Whatever just help Zayn untangle those lights." Alexis says pointing too where Zayn was. I walk over and sit on a box and start helping untangle the lights. "You got on her bad side this morning." Zayn says in a low voice. "No. I am a girl who gets too spend time with the bad boy Zayn Malik and she's just a girl who tells him what to do." I say in a low voice. "Wait I don't understand?" Zayn says looking at me. "She likes you Zayn your the bad boy all the nice and good girls go for that." I say giggling alittle. "Uhh no sorry she's not my type." Zayn says shaking his head and getting back too untangling. "So you have a type huh?" I say. "Yeah. Doesn't every person in the world." Zayn says looking at me. "Yeah I guess so." I say. We stop talking awhile and then I look at him while he wasn't looking then when he was about too look I hurry and put my head down. But he did the weirdest thing he put his hand around my chin and made me look at him and he was starting too lean in like he was gonna kiss me we got inches away when Alexis screams "Time for class!" We both pull away fast and I grab my bag and head out the door.