Two Different Worlds Chapter 2

Chapter 2 {Zayn's POV} 

We walk into the lunch room and I watch Sara walk over too her group of friends. "Zayn what happen in class!" Niall says laughing. "Why where you just talking too Sara?" Harry says looking at me. "Cause we now have too see each other and help with the stupid prom for two months." I say looking at the boys. "We'll we better hurry and eat cause we don't want Zayn too get anymore trouble do we Niall." Harry says laughing. "No not at all!" Niall says laughing. "Shut up!" I say looking at them. I sit down and start eating when I hear someone scream my name. "Zayn your sitting in my seat! Move!" Louis say from across the lunch room. "Stop it Louis! It was my fault!" I hear Sara scream. "Don't stick up for this jerk!" Louis screams. "Hey you need too back off and not scream at her!" Niall says standing up. I look at Sara and she walks out of the lunch room pissed off."Guys lets get too class" Harry says picking up his tray. We walk down the hall too class which we had with Sara and Louis. We walk into class and I sit in the back watching everyone come in. Then Sara sat in front of me and the girl we had too help with the prom sat next too us. "So I hear you two are going too be working for me." Alexis say. "Yes we have no choice." Sara says not looking at her. "Oh okay? Well I'll see you at 5 then." Alexis says turning around in her seat. I sit in class and waited for the clock too hit 3. "Zayn?" the teacher says. "Huh?" I say looking up. "Answer the question?" the teacher says. "Haha he wasn't even listening too you." Louis says laughing. "Mr.Malik you need too pay more attention in class rather then too the clock." the teacher says. She carried on with the class and it finally hit 3. I get up and start walking out of the class room and headed too my dorm. "Zayn wait!" Niall says. I stop and wait till he catches up. "Hey don't forget where meeting for dinner at our dorm." Niall says trying too catch his breathe. "Okay see you later." I say walking away. I pass by Sara and Louis she was pushing him away and tell him too stop I just walked away cause I didn't wanna spend anymore time with her then I had too.